Free Member
Nov 1, 2012
Enfield
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 64
Exp
Since 2010
New member asking if anyone has info on the multi trip season tickets the ferry companies have been running in the past. Need to book some trips but cant find any offers:Smile:

Oct 30, 2011
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E480
Exp
Since 2012
I book mine through Caravan Club who give discounts to members. Dover Calais is by far the cheapest with DFDS a bit cheaper than P&O.
A return in September cost me just £63 for a 7.5 m van and two people! Bargain I thought - especially as the times were chosen to suit us (11.00 am out and 6.00 pm back). Living in Leeds we stay on Caravan Club CL near Dover for just £5.
Always like to get value for money so if anyone knows a cheaper way across the Channel I would be interested to hear - I will be going at least twice next year.

Brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jackieb

Free Member
Nov 1, 2012
Enfield
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 64
Exp
Since 2010
:Smile:
I book mine through Caravan Club who give discounts to members. Dover Calais is by far the cheapest with DFDS a bit cheaper than P&O.
A return in September cost me just £63 for a 7.5 m van and two people! Bargain I thought - especially as the times were chosen to suit us (11.00 am out and 6.00 pm back). Living in Leeds we stay on Caravan Club CL near Dover for just £5.
Always like to get value for money so if anyone knows a cheaper way across the Channel I would be interested to hear - I will be going at least twice next year.

Brian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks for that, have tried Caravan club and been quoted £80 for a 5 day return at the end of November, trying to get a better deal

you may find a better deal on the. website ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back