Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I have an unlocked Mifi for sale,

Unlocked, boxed, ready to go, Huwai e585 with instructions.

£45 +p&p :thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
good luck with that Paul... its only £3 less than a brand new unlocked one with warranty ;)

Link Removed

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
good luck with that Paul... its only £3 less than a brand new unlocked one with warranty ;)

Link Removed

maybe so but thats a different unit all together.:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
the one paul is selling is the better model,the one big1 links to is a cheaper model called value but no lcd screen,
pauls is worth £45 all day long:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
maybe so but thats a different unit all together.:Doh:

here's the same model .. E585

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unlocked-Wireless-Modem-Huawei-E585/dp/B003VHT37U/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unlocked-Wireless-Modem-Huawei-E585/dp/B003VHT37U/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i[/ame]

Last edited:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
the new unlocked E586 is nearly double what he is asking see.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005LDRP18/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003VHT37U&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=09Z96EQ774YR3Y5Z87KW"]Unlocked Three Huawei E586 High Speed 3G MiFi 21.1 Mbps: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/ame]

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
paul listed the E585 so agree its slightly different but the e585 is available from £45
Link Removed

the e586 is £55
Link Removed

but the fastest one is the E5331 at 21MBPS :thumb:
although the E5331 says in the header that its 21MBPS if you read the listing it says 21 Mbps
so they are the same:thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
yes but your all missing the point.

This one has actually been owned by me :winky:

Ok £45 including postage

simply brilliant bit of kit used err twice :Blush:

In a box, all instructions. charger, cable, the whole lot. even how to set it up for different networks,

simple process, ask if anyone wants it, worth the money, the amazon is interesting,
as per normal. click it and then try and buy one, price range is 39-99 for a Used one described in "good" condition, before jumping up to 65 and 79 pound.

Quite simple, really, if you would like a nearly new MIFI barely used in a box with all things working, then let me know.

If you want to discuss if I am in someway attempting to "rip" you off, then buy the one from aamazon :thumb:

However the Big 1 the one you link to is nothing like mine at all, wrong colour, different spec.
Mine is with lcd sreen so you can see many of the additonal features.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Paul..no I wasnt inferring that you were trying to rip anyone off, just pointing out that prices seem to be dropping since you bought your mifi:thumb:

agree that they are simple to set up and a great piece of kit:winky:

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Its excellent value for money, paid £84 for mine at the 3g shop just a couple of months ago and it is locked to 3g.

Brilliant piece of kit and £11.24 for a sim lasting 3 months or 3gb whichever comes first, thats cheaper than any dongle deal you'll find with any network.

Link Removed

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Paul..no I wasnt inferring that you were trying to rip anyone off, just pointing out that prices seem to be dropping since you bought your mifi:thumb:

agree that they are simple to set up and a great piece of kit:winky:

I paid £49.99 with a pre loaded "3" sim 1gb .... in Argos about 2 months ago.with a £10.00 voucher they gave me that makes the ..total £39.99...Then I purchased off Flebay a unlock code at £1.93 total bill £41.92 .Mmmmmm Lovely::bigsmile: Brand new with 1gb "3" sim card :winky::winky:::bigsmile::thumb: sithie awd lad that's gets nawt for nawt

Would I pay £90 for something that does the same at £41.92 .. with a 1gb sim included NO

the one paul is selling is the better model,the one big1 links to is a cheaper model called value but no lcd screen,
pauls is worth £45 all day long:thumb:

I not so sure on that Chris....what I read they are not better....I have purchased the one from Argos the same one that is on Ebay unlocked...the feedback and information I read these ones was supposed to be budget type...BUT the information I read, they say they are as good ... in fact they are Better they have all the latest technology inside....progress moves on items get better...::bigsmile::thumb:

Last edited:

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
Help please sorry to hijack Paul's original thread but not understanding mifi are there any benefits for me in buying a unit and is it possible for me to use it with an ipad2 3G locked to Vodafone thanks

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Help please sorry to hijack Paul's original thread but not understanding mifi are there any benefits for me in buying a unit and is it possible for me to use it with an ipad2 3G locked to Vodafone thanks

I don't think so because there is nowhere to plug it into an IPad.

I think that's right anyway::bigsmile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp

yes there is. Ie you are currently locked to Vodaphone. With the MIFI, you can put any sim in it. I have found 3 to be best and also can use Orange or anything else.

It will then connect your ipad in much the same way as if your Ipad was using your wireless router at home. :thumb:

It doesn't need to be plugged in to your ipad, it will also work 5 other devices at teh same time so you could connect your phone, games or anything else to run through it. :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I paid £49.99 with a pre loaded "3" sim 1gb .... in Argos about 2 months ago.with a £10.00 voucher they gave me that makes the ..total £39.99...Then I purchased off Flebay a unlock code at £1.93 total bill £41.92 .Mmmmmm Lovely::bigsmile: Brand new with 1gb "3" sim card :winky::winky:::bigsmile::thumb: sithie awd lad that's gets nawt for nawt

Would I pay £90 for something that does the same at £41.92 .. with a 1gb sim included NO

I not so sure on that Chris....what I read they are not better....I have purchased the one from Argos the same one that is on Ebay unlocked...the feedback and information I read these ones was supposed to be budget type...BUT the information I read, they say they are as good ... in fact they are Better they have all the latest technology inside....progress moves on items get better...::bigsmile::thumb:

Anyone can read and make things that are budget type "better or the same"

I read on here my reports on my Fiat being as good as the Merc, is it? shit no, but boy if you go back and read my threads on the subject you will see anyone reading would go and buy a fiat over a Merc.
They both do the same job. yeah sure they do.

Anyhow,

its on ebay now. stating as the CHEAPEST on there, im sure it will sell, and the last time I offer anything on here in a thread to have it scrutinised and lambasted by the few.

Subject closed.

:Doh::Doh::Doh:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
yes there is. Ie you are currently locked to Vodaphone. With the MIFI, you can put any sim in it. I have found 3 to be best and also can use Orange or anything else.

It will then connect your ipad in much the same way as if your Ipad was using your wireless router at home. :thumb:

It doesn't need to be plugged in to your ipad, it will also work 5 other devices at teh same time so you could connect your phone, games or anything else to run through it. :thumb:

Well I never knew that. Thanks

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Well I never knew that. Thanks
I'm sure that you are already aware of this but you can do the same with your smart phone. Tether a number of different gadgets at the same time including a laptop or tablet. I have unlimited data usage so tethering to my phone is the only mobile internet device that I now use.:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

I totally agree with Haggers....put your sim in to the mifi or haggers mifi and then wifi to the tablet....then you can put the mifi where you get the best signal within it's range and wifi up to 5 other items...phone, laptop, netbook,tablet:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

I read on here my reports on my Fiat being as good as the Merc, is it? shit no, but boy if you go back and read my threads on the subject you will see anyone reading would go and buy a fiat over a Merc.

Anyhow,

its on ebay now. stating as the CHEAPEST on there, im sure it will sell, and the last time I offer anything on here in a thread to have it scrutinised and lambasted by the few.

Subject closed.

:reel::reel: Haggers you can say that about anything that funsters read on your reports and what you print:winky::winky:......do they believe you...that is the question ..I don't know...would they go and buy a FIAT on what you have printed... that is up to them...I would think they would read your's and many other reports funster's and otherwise ....then make there own mind's up...common sense ..:Doh:.I know I would...AND YES YOUR FIAT IS BETTER THAN A MERC:thumb::thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....Take my word for it::bigsmile:......look anybody wanting a second hand 3g mifi unlocked......yours is still a good buy...but as you only have one and many others may want one..these are cheaper or on at the same price with 1gb brand new as BIG1 one has said, prices of these mifi's are changing...3g:winky::winky:....4g:winky::winky:...and then 5g:winky::winky: follow my line of thinking...what's next:Doh:

Anybody reading my thread's, I hope they use them as a guide,a piece useful information that I have gained and passed on, my own views on what I have experienced...my opinion....and also do there own research.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011

Anyhow,

its on ebay now. stating as the CHEAPEST on there, im sure it will sell, and the last time I offer anything on here in a thread to have it scrutinised and lambasted by 5 the few.

Subject closed.

Its such a shame that " funsters " have had a go at Paul, when all he was doing was offering us an item for sale, before sticking it on ebay or anywhere else, No wonder he is pi**ed off,
If you think an item advertised anywhere is too dear, you don't buy, others may want too !,
I think its great that people do want to you find something at a better price, but don't persist in proving a point when none was asked for in the first place,
I don't know Paul and have never met him,but from reading his various posts, and the fact he is organising the pre xmas meet entirely on his own, apart from his good ladies help and support,gives me the impression that he is the type of guy who considers other peoples feelings and wants help them in whatever way he can, and certainly does not deserve castigation on his character,
Methinks one or two little apologies should be forthcoming here,
Sorry if you think that i am going on a bit, but i make no apologies for pointing out is obvious

Ken :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Treacle....now the chance to buy a mifi.....snap Hagger's mifi up it is still a good buy:thumb:

Not at the moment - I have too many gadgets already.

I splashed out £150 on a wifi thingy in the Summer which I have been impressed with.

I was planning on doing the mifi stuff when my current phone contract expires next May.

I have no doubt though that Haganaps unit is a good buy:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD SOMEONE HAS A BARGAIN

Thank you and god help anyone that might advertise a motorhome for sale :cry:

it would read like this

Hymer 594 for sale. price £36999

Reply 1- your having a laugh no mug would pay that :Angry:

reply2 well you could go and get this one that aint the same made by autotrail for the same money and its better :thumb:

reply3 No it does just the same job but the hymers better :winky:

reply 4 well online theres a hymer for sale and its cheaper but its got no gearbox oh and its a different layout.. :Cool:

reply 5 I brought a hymer 594 for more money and its great :Blush:

reply 6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:^^^^^^^^^^you were well ripped off I could of got you one much cheaper try here www.clappedouthymersfromdodgeydealer.com

Reply 7 What is it a Hymer actually does then? :Blush:

jeez this thread so reminds me of the Harry enfield sketches of "you don't wanna do it like that" cant find the link im working.

Motorhomefun life......

Don't you just love it :thumb::thumb::Smile:

Im not pixxed off BTW I actually found the thread rather amusing. :Smile:

And I was right. someone paid the asking price and will be more than happy with their purchase.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
like this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txp19ZNtFn8"]Only Me! You Don't Wanna Do That! Harry Enfield And Chums - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD SOMEONE HAS A BARGAIN

Thank you and god help anyone that might advertise a motorhome for sale :cry:

it would read like this

Hymer 594 for sale. price £36999

Reply 1- your having a laugh no mug would pay that :Angry:

reply2 well you could go and get this one that aint the same made by autotrail for the same money and its better :thumb:

reply3 No it does just the same job but the hymers better :winky:

reply 4 well online theres a hymer for sale and its cheaper but its got no gearbox oh and its a different layout.. :Cool:

reply 5 I brought a hymer 594 for more money and its great :Blush:

reply 6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:^^^^^^^^^^you were well ripped off I could of got you one much cheaper try here www.clappedouthymersfromdodgeydealer.com

Reply 7 What is it a Hymer actually does then? :Blush:

jeez this thread so reminds me of the Harry enfield sketches of "you don't wanna do it like that" cant find the link im working.

Motorhomefun life......

Don't you just love it :thumb::thumb::Smile:

Im not pixxed off BTW I actually found the thread rather amusing. :Smile:

And I was right. someone paid the asking price and will be more than happy with their purchase.
have you got a link to the hymer 594 i might be intrested at that price,sounds cheap:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back