May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all,

Hubby and I are setting off next July for our 2yr adventure in Europe. We were talking to a lovely young man at our last weekend away, relaying our plans etc, and he invited us to Zahora?? next November. Upon coming home and checking on tinternet it would appear that no dogs are allowed, is this correct or are we looking at wrong place? Really hope so cos I think the dog will get mighty lonely at home on his own for 3mths!

Jackie

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Zahora and Dogs?

What a title... :Eeek:

When I visited the place all the girls (especially the Funster ones) were lovely...:thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Zahora and Dogs?

What a title... :Eeek:

When I visited the place all the girls (especially the Funster ones) were lovely...:thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Quick, get me a bucket.:Eeek:

Pete:Cool:

Last edited:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I think you will find it is only July and August that dogs are not allowed :thumb:

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Dogs are allowed in the winter months not in summer.

Just got to be careful of the caterpillars depending what time of year you are there and when they are about.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks guys, its good to know we've got one place settled on our leg!

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Jackie , anywhere there are pine trees, and not just Spain we saw loads in France all joined up over 2 meters long. :Doh: And our little dogs into everything, so you have to keep a close eye, we are very careful where we let her run loose.

Some places are worse than others, but look for the nest in the trees, on most campsites they spray them or cut the nest out, but they are nasty buggers.

We went on the new Marjal site in March with the funsters, and the only tree they left and near us, was a pine tree, and that had them before we got on site but had been sorted, the couple on the pitch next to the tree told us and said they had been falling out of the tree.:Doh:

You just have to be careful and don't let you dog wander and watch them at all times. :Smile:

Oh and try to avoid pine forest. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your trip, we will be in Spain / Portugal December / May look for the fun stickers, there will be a few about. :thumb: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back