Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
Hi we live next door to silver screen. They are a great family business. They have just made us a screen for our forest river sun seeker. As they didn't have a template for it they went out of their way to make one for us. So no matter what your bus is,Give them a call and discuss it.

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi,
We had a little discussion on this last week.
I agree; Silver Screen is the best:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
That's quite interesting, because when I rang them last week I was told that they didn't do one off screens. :RollEyes:

They would only produce a new template if there was sufficient market demand. :Smile:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
As an alternate, if you need a screen that no one else can provide, try Van Comfort. :thumb:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Hi we live next door to silver screen. They are a great family business. They have just made us a screen for our forest river sun seeker. As they didn't have a template for it they went out of their way to make one for us. So no matter what your bus is,Give them a call and discuss it.

Ours are still going strong after a couple of years but I hope you don't live in the place I was referring to in Link Removed post. :whatthe: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
LittleKath00

LittleKath00

Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
Silver screen

You obviously went down the back entrance through the industral units as we are a small culdersac and motor homes are not allowed unless you live here. Never had any problems around here a very quiet friendly area. All the unit owners are friendly too unless you are a thief.:ROFLMAO:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006

Being neighbours, you could ask them to make silver screens for your house windows!

Every night, you could put them on the house for that real camping-at-home experience!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back