Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Faversham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
Hi funsters. Now am proud owner of Autosleeper Medallion with my partner Sue. Looking forward to wintering in Spain. Can anyone point me in the direction of a dinette table for it, as don't have one. Thanks in anticipation...::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Hi funsters. Now am proud owner of Autosleeper Medallion with my partner Sue. Looking forward to[HI] wintering [/HI][HI]in Spain[/HI]. [HI]Can anyone point me in the direction [/HI]of a dinette table for it, as don't have one. Thanks in anticipation...::bigsmile:

Go in a southerly direction !!

Sorry i'm in a silly mood this morning.

Try an Ebay search.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
There are different types depending on layout of van. Assuming you have a dinette on the side, then you will be looking at something that attaches to the rail on the wall (does it have one?) and would have a leg the other end - these usually stow somewhere such as the wardrobe when not in use.

The other type is the freestanding, which sits on a leg with a chrome base, these are widely available as aftermarket fits. There is also a thrid type, 'dual level' which is dining table and lounge/games table as the legs fold in two sections - these are pretty free standing.

You have havbe a look on Ebay, that will show you tables and how they fit, which would give you an idea as to what would suit your needs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Welcome

Hi Homer I own an Auto Sleeper also.:thumb:
There is a good website autosleeper-ownersforum.com which is worth a look:Eeek:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , I made my own conversion ,table that is. See photo's
it swivels into the ailse when in use and back over the seat when not, also easy to take down when its time for bed making if necessary. Terry :thumb:
got the bits from O,Leary's

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Table & Screen 005.jpg
    Table & Screen 005.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Table & Screen 003.JPG
    Table & Screen 003.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Table & Screen 004.JPG
    Table & Screen 004.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
M

Motor Homer Simpson

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Faversham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 years
Thank you guys for taking the time to reply to my post, I will definitely be following up on the suggestions. Especially yours Pauly P... in early December hopefully. Your design looks great Fidget, we have a Dinette area on the passenger side, so could possibly fit a swing drinks table or something for when the swivel seat is rotated. These forum sites are brilliant arent they?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back