JJ Is A Very Happy Funster... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My people have just informed me that I will not be seeing in the New Year alone after all! ::bigsmile:

A VIP Frenchy is visiting me in the Algarve from Dec 28th until Jan 1st. :thumb:

Now the cleaning has to start... :cry:

We plan to be in or around Portimao Marina/Silves/Chicken Run area and maybe can meet up with other Funsters for Festivities?

JJ

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Not yet cast in stone but we are planning to be there for Christmas.

I wonder if we need to pre-book?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Happy New Year :man_in_love:JJ and :smalllove:Frankie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
My people have just informed me that I will not be seeing in the New Year alone after all! ::bigsmile:

A VIP Frenchy is visiting me in the Algarve from Dec 28th until Jan 1st. :thumb:

We plan to be in or around Portimao Marina/Silves/Chicken Run area and maybe can meet up with other Funsters for Festivities?

JJ

I bet the Hymer must be jumping in joy ... He only gets a treat when I come:RollEyes:; ...." There you are my beauty.... you'll be all shiny in a few days time::bigsmile::winky:"

Princess Froggy:Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

JJ

Orrrrrrrr
royalty-free-emoticons-clipart-illustration-22134.jpg

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Not yet cast in stone but we are planning to be there for Christmas.

I wonder if we need to pre-book?

Cripey Cripes!!!!

Look out my Princess... the Rain Bringer might be in the area... :cry:

(Was the "pre-book" question serious Alan? If so where...)

JJ :Cool:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Cripey Cripes!!!!

Look out my Princess... the Rain Bringer might be in the area... :cry:

(Was the "pre-book" question serious Alan? If so where...)

OI we have been slightly damp by rain showers twice since we crossed the channel at the begining of September.

Yes JJ it was a serious question as to if we would have to pre-book the Chicken Run for a stay in December especially over the christmas period

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I bet the Hymer must be jumping in joy ... He only gets a treat when I come:RollEyes:; ...." There you are my beauty.... you'll be all shiny in a few days time::bigsmile::winky:"

Princess Froggy:Cool:

Apart from the roof. :winky: His people do that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not decided when we are coming out yet ! But its all coming together, and if the weathers as good as last year, we may end up in Portugal before heading into Spain, back to normal nothing booked and nothing planned. :winky::ROFLMAO:
So you never know our paths might cross. :thumb: Bob.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
OI we have been slightly damp by rain showers twice since we crossed the channel at the begining of September.

Yes JJ it was a serious question as to if we would have to pre-book the Chicken Run for a stay in December especially over the christmas period

I guess it would be wise to check first Alan but I would lay odds that Andrew and Lesley would have room for VIP Funsters such as you two...:thumb:

...snipped...

Not decided when we are coming out yet ! But its all coming together, and if the weathers as good as last year, we may end up in Portugal before heading into Spain, back to normal nothing booked and nothing planned. :winky::ROFLMAO:
So you never know our paths might cross. :thumb: Bob.

It would BRILLIANT to meet up somewhere... nothing in stone and nothing planned... Motorhoming as it should be... :thumb:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Forgive me for my innocence.......Chicken Run? It doesn't quite have the same danger element as Bull Running somehow - or am I imagining something quite different from reality here?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I land in Calais on the 28 Dec and will be heading down to you then JJ. Cant say for definite how long it will take, but will keep in contact so I will have some idea were you are.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983

[HI]A VIP Frenchy is visiting me in the Algarve from Dec 28th until Jan 1st.[/HI] :thumb:

JJ

Crikey; where will he sleep JJ?

220px-Nicolas_Sarkozy_(2008).jpg

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That is the Giant ex French President Nicholas Sarkastic.......very much a A VIP Frenchy....::bigsmile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Thanks for the info Popeye...

I am sorry to have misled you...

He is not the Frenchy VIP visiting me for New Year... He asked to be on the invitation list but my people advised me to refuse him. (Apparently he is too "yesterday.") :winky:

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Don't be mean JJ I doubt he could eat more than 1/2 a FB pie and you must have thousands in stock.:ROFLMAO:

Deleted User
Will be returning to Chickenrun 31 Dec after flight to UK ( Rochdale, Sunderland & Tod ) for Christmas to see kids etc, have one FB 'Special Edition' steak & onion pie left in stock but I don't know about sharing :ROFLMAO:
We may meet at last ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Will be returning to Chickenrun 31 Dec after flight to UK ( Rochdale, Sunderland & Tod ) for Christmas to see kids etc, have one FB 'Special Edition' steak & onion pie left in stock but I don't know about sharing :ROFLMAO:

You utter Scoundrel... :Eeek:

You bandy about words such as "FB Special Edition"... get me all excited... and then say you are not sharing... :Angry:

On second thoughts... you are right about not sharing...

I WANT IT ALL...

(How much weight can you have in your carry on case? :winky:)

We may well meet... :thumb:

Deleted User
This is a well travelled FB pie, UK - Portugal - Spain - Portugal and then who knows, I have resisted temptation so far ( wife don't like them, says they're too fatty:Doh:) Unfortunately no room for replenishments in cabin luggage ( might think they will explode - might be right :ROFLMAO:)
Incidentally turned down offer of tickets for Sunderland/City on Boxing Day from daughter( Sunderland season ticket holder), might be too cold (wimp), divided loyalties as son is big City fan, me easygoing but definitely not red :ROFLMAO:
Ps wife says FB pie not returning to Chickenrun so possible dissapointment but we shall see ( I know who wears the trousers in our relationship :ROFLMAO:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough

Awwww poor you, we have spent the last 40 odd Chrissies around Rochdale and Todmorden but

Not this year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chicken Run for us

Ps take your wellies

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Awwww poor you, we have spent the last 40 odd Chrissies around Rochdale and Todmorden but

Not this year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chicken Run for us

Ps take your wellies

Take heed Pilgrim.............

.....the Rain maker hath spoken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back