Leaving Motorhome in Spain? (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi
As mentioned prevously we want to leave our van in Spain for a month as we have to return home for an appointment. We were thinking a return flight leaving our m/home with Royal parking Alicante, who are insured.
Still in talks with our insurer, at first they declined but then sent us a questionaire to be filled in about Royal.

Has anyone left their van with Royal or abroad for a short period of time?

Thanks Joyce

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Royal Parking

When we lived in Spain
we left our car (sorry not M/H with Royal every time
and apart from getting it back dusty never a problem.:Smile:::bigsmile:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Please will you let me know how you get on with this as we may want to do the same next year. We have a house nearby in la marina but dont want to leave it there as too much chance of it getting damaged as riad is very narrow outside our house!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Left a car with Royal Parking for years, very impressed with them, never had a problem with them. When the Smart had gearbox problems they arranged to get it picked up by breakdown truck and taken to Mercedes in Alicante for repair.

If necessary I would leave my motorhome with them without any qualms.

Mike

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Please will you let me know how you get on with this as we may want to do the same next year. We have a house nearby in la marina but dont want to leave it there as too much chance of it getting damaged as riad is very narrow outside our house!

There is a large undercover motorhome parking area on the road from Los Montisinos towards Florantilles campsite. It is pretty full and always is so assume it must be popular.
We were past last week and it was busy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back