Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
Now 30 euros a night to park here , rules changed , you cannot get the first day charge back. , if tight park up outside walk in get a annual pass and come back out to take van in free with pass. Or just pay up and support disney.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Now 30 euros a night to park here , rules changed , you cannot get the first day charge back. , if tight park up outside walk in get a annual pass and come back out to take van in free with pass. Or just pay up and support disney.

How much is an annual pass then?????? and do you have to but any more tickets for anything elase??? Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Bowman

Free Member
Feb 12, 2011
South Northants
Funster No
MH
Fleetwood Pacearrow
Exp
Many years
I'd be interested in any info on taking RV to disney, daughter wants taxi of mum & dad to take her begining of december

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I'd be interested in any info on taking RV to disney, daughter wants taxi of mum & dad to take her begining of december

Only been once with the RV .. once bitten twice shy .. Dick Turpin was an amateur compared to Walt

but plenty of space for your RV .,.

Do a search, tons of threads on Disney

Zamtravel

Free Member
Oct 15, 2012
East Midlands UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
1 year
Visited Euro Disney for a day during July this year. Plenty of space for parking, didn't mind paying for the convienience of being able to come out of the park and drink coffee that didn't cost us an arm and a leg. There is a large toilet black with washrooms and showers.

We have four children aged 7-15yrs old so thought there would be something for everyone, however, I was not impressed with the overall experience - costly to to get in, you will wait for at least an hour for all of the popular rides and Disney take 'give me your money' to whole different level. As you enter the park, you are bombarded by shops and stores that will sell you everything disney! It was reaaly crowded too!:Angry:

To sum up, spent a day and a night, but would not want to do it again. Thank goodness we had 2 weeks of Normandy coastline to get over it.:Smile:

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010

I've been once, last year, that was enough for me.
Every shop sells the same thing.
cafe's all closed at 5pm, could'nt get a coffee anywhere after 5pm.:Angry:
How you lot can buy annual pass & go more than once,,, very brave.
Thank god i don't ever have to go again, VERY poor impression to florida.:Sad:

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Annual passes with 365 day access to both parks and free motorhome parking €199. Good with children. Packed lunches. Train from disney to paris. Good value. Lots of space to park anything here. Passes also give discount in shops and restaurants.

spannermanwigan

Free Member
May 22, 2008
wigan, lancs
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1973
Annual passes with 365 day access to both parks and free motorhome parking €199. Good with children. Packed lunches. Train from disney to paris. Good value. Lots of space to park anything here. Passes also give discount in shops and restaurants.

prey telll where such a pass can be purchased from as I cannot
find this online anywhere:thumb:
Steve

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now

Is this price each or per van?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I have the annual pass and use it as a stop off when travelling too and from Spain. I can park free at Disney and jump on the train into Paris. The second year when I renewed my pass I got 18 months for the price of 12. I sometimes stop off at Disney for a few days but don't go into the park, I use it as a cheap campsite for Paris.

OP
OP
robinmclaren

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Annual passes. Pay at gate and go to annual passport office for photos and passes. Haloween. Xmas and new year special times. We have just been to paris today on train.

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We have just come home from Euro Disney and yes everything is very costly and coffee is almost non existant.

The People are very rude (mostly the French) :Angry: and push and shove and really do not believe in standing to wait their turn to be served.

Its the third time we have been there we get the Fast Track passes which takes you through to the rides quicker than standing in a long queue. Now then I am not sure if this is possible for people not staying at Disney.

The kids loved it especially Buzz Lightyear, Pinochio, Peter Pan and Small World and the parades were great, different to what we had seen before as both were nearer Christmas.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
We have just come home from Euro Disney and yes everything is very costly and coffee is almost non existant.

The People are very rude (mostly the French) :Angry: and push and shove and really do not believe in standing to wait their turn to be served.

Its the third time we have been there we get the Fast Track passes which takes you through to the rides quicker than standing in a long queue. Now then I am not sure if this is possible for people not staying at Disney.

The kids loved it especially Buzz Lightyear, Pinochio, Peter Pan and Small World and the parades were great, different to what we had seen before as both were nearer Christmas.

why o why did you metion that, we going to be singing it all night long now in our heads,

come on every body

its a small world after all, its small small world

ARRGGGG wish bloXXy aol would fail now

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back