Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Hello to all, just like to introduce me and the missus to the forum.
We've been considering the motohome route for a few years now' but last week we took the plunge and bought it. ::bigsmile:
We have no experience total virgins you might say. Stumbled on this site a few nights ago and can't bekieve how much usefull info I've got already :thumb:
So TA TA for now and we will be here watching and partaking.
Pete and Gail.

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
A very big welcome to you both.

Hope you enjoy the site, and any questions you may have - just ask........:Smile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
big motorhome fun welcome

Hello to all, just like to introduce me and the missus to the forum.
We've been considering the motohome route for a few years now' but last week we took the plunge and bought it. ::bigsmile:
We have no experience total virgins you might say. Stumbled on this site a few nights ago and can't bekieve how much usefull info I've got already :thumb:
So TA TA for now and we will be here watching and partaking.
Pete and Gail.
hi pete and gail, we also took the plunge into unknown territory a couple of years ago best thing we have ever done, good luck keep us updated, hope to see you at our get togethers then the fun really begins:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:ruth

OP
OP
P

peter t

Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Hi Pete and Gail, welcome to the fun. What have you just bought then?::bigsmile:

Hi Jim, we just got ourselves a Swift Sundance 590 rs. 07 model.
We're not picking it up for a week or two due to the fact we are having a little bit of a problem re storage..... fingers crossed thats sorted now.

We're both getting quite excited now ready for pick up and first outing.
I noticed your down in one of the best parts of the country w/wales stunning place. one of our planned journeys will be to see the inlaws down Newgale way to pose in our new van. :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, we just got ourselves a Swift Sundance 590 rs. 07 model.
We're not picking it up for a week or two due to the fact we are having a little bit of a problem re storage..... fingers crossed thats sorted now.

We're both getting quite excited now ready for pick up and first outing.
I noticed your down in one of the best parts of the country w/wales stunning place. one of our planned journeys will be to see the inlaws down Newgale way to pose in our new van. :RollEyes:

Good choice of motorhome! Swift contribute to these forums so some answers to questions will be from the horses mouth so to speak. :Smile:

Wales is lovely on a day like today, we have had wall to wall blue skies all day.:thumb:

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Hi Peter t
Welcome to the world of motorhoming. We started out with a Swift 530LP, but have moved on to an Autocruise now. Once you get bitten by the motorhoming bug, you'll never look back!.
Incidentally we lived in West Croydon (my brother still lives in South Croydon), then Purley, and we now live in Norfolk.
Anyway good luck with the new toy!
Finby :coolthumb:

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
I am a Croydon lad myself. As a kid I used to live in South Croydon. How it has changed from a small village to becoming a city. Those were the days. Have fun with your new MH. Make the most of Europe wit your travels. Like Finby said, it is an addiction, better than booze and drugs. Welcome to our kind of heaven.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hiya Pete and Gail and a BIG WELCOME from me Too.:Cool:

I know Croydon too.Used to work around the area. Mind those Trams.:RollEyes:

Enjoy the Motorhome.

E

Elaine Downes

Deleted User
We're Virgins too

We bought our first motorhome two months ago....
Having great fun ... can't wait 4 the warmer weather:Cool:

Elaine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back