Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all, we have been looking for a MH for just about a year now. We have found just about the prefect one, Apache 634 hi line 2013 model. As this is our first MH (carvaned for 20+years) any info on this model would help also if anyone could recommend a good dealer. We live in Derbyshire, many thanks

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
autotrail dealer

I bought my tracker fb from Elite near Banbury and they have been pretty good.
Can't really fault them at all :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I bought my tracker fb from Elite near Banbury and they have been pretty good.
Can't really fault them at all :thumb:

Hi Mike, why not tell us about your experience with Elite here >Broken Link Removed :thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi all, we have been looking for a MH for just about a year now. We have found just about the prefect one, Apache 634 hi line 2013 model. As this is our first MH (carvaned for 20+years) any info on this model would help also if anyone could recommend a good dealer. We live in Derbyshire, many thanks

I sat in a Apache 634 down at Johns Cross Motorhomes last weekend. Very nice it was too.

We wanted a dinette as well so went for the slightly longer Scout.

Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
We have the 700 which is like the scout, has a front dinette and rear lounge. Love it and the new rear deep lockers are a real bonus for storage.
Slightly longer than the 634 by about half a meter...

Leisure kingdom near Derby, used to be Don Amott... Did me a great deal.
My only critisism is their after sales, I had to chase them on a few phone calls, nothing major only niggles but hate it when they say, will call you back and they dont...

Happy shopping....

Note.. I just checked the payload on the 634. = 340kg and to get that you have to be rated over 3500kg PHGV. If you needed to keep under 3500kg for license requirements it's a poor. 190kg..
Compare that with the 700 at 730kg payload..

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Johns Cross have an excellent reputation never heard a bad report about them.
We bought our Autotrail from Spinney at Holmes Chapel [it was before JC sold them] they were excellent to deal with did everything they said replaced faulty radio while i waited and dealt with a few very minor faults at the the first hab service they even lent us a car for the day while they did it and we had a glorious day just up the road in Tatton Park just wish they were dealers for the new van we have ordered

dave e

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Johns Cross have an excellent reputation never heard a bad report about them.
[HI]We bought our Autotrail from Spinney at Holmes Chapel [it was before JC sold them] they were excellent to deal with did everything they said replaced faulty radio while i waited and dealt with a few very minor faults at the the first hab service they even lent us a car for the day while they did it and we had a glorious day just up the road in Tatton Park just wish they were dealers for the new van we have ordered [/HI]

dave e

Hi Dave, care to say that again here Broken Link Removed :thumb: Thanks, the more reviews we get the better the resource will be for all of us :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
As there are no reviews, has anyone got anything to say about Hayes leisure at Darlaston?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As there are no reviews, has anyone got anything to say about Hayes leisure at Darlaston?

Yes... It right opposite the church where I was christened... ::bigsmile:

Sorry, could not resist.. :ROFLMAO:

Had no dealings, visited lots of time but used vans always seem expensive.
Dealership has been there a long time, connected to their haulage business.
Offers peanuts on part exchanges ( unless it was me looking like a monkey).

Someone with experience and knowlege may reply now.. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back