For those that have not heard (advert) (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
For those that have not heard yet...:Smile::Smile::Smile: there might be one or two out there... we are in the last 2 days of the Winnebago RV being on Ebay... last chance to grab a bargain.. Will be stored up if not sold until next spring when we can all have another chat about 23' something.

Bob:Blush:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
For those that have not heard yet...:Smile::Smile::Smile: there might be one or two out there... we are in the last 2 days of the Winnebago RV being on Ebay... last chance to grab a bargain.. Will be stored up if not sold until next spring when we can all have another chat about 23' something.

Your not selling your van are you Bob? especially with all those extras youve added

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Bob
I know it's of no help to you at this time, I was looking on EBay last night and your van looks a beauty, I don't know why it's not been snapped up before now, good luck in the new year. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Your not selling your van are you Bob? especially with all those extras youve added

Roll up roll
ohh he does the okee kokee :ROFLMAO:

He puts the hole lot on :ROFLMAO:

Oh the okee kokee :ROFLMAO:

He takes the hole lot off :ROFLMAO:

On off on off :ROFLMAO:

Oh the oke kokee :ROFLMAO:

Knees bend :ROFLMAO:

Legs knees stretch :ROFLMAO:

Here we go again :ROFLMAO:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it has not finished yet

Link Removed

It has not finished yet........ still has 36 hours to go.

I had one enquiry this week .. chap will view when gets back from the USA after the 26th .. we will see.

But it is all winterised now and if it does not go this year then we will list it in the spring.

Bob:Sad:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
no more suprised than me

Hi Bob
I know it's of no help to you at this time, I was looking on EBay last night and your van looks a beauty, I don't know why it's not been snapped up before now, good luck in the new year. Pete :thumb::thumb:

Pete, no more surprised than me... I have currently reduced it by 20%.. now at the bottom of what I want... if it does not go then I will list it in the spring back at the price I want.

Had an offer PX with a dealer for a toy hauler.. but he is asking silly money and wants mine free (or seems that way)... I am not in a forced sale situation so if it does not go now I will wait until the spring and put it up again.. much to Popeye's annoyance. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Pete, no more surprised than me... I have currently reduced it by 20%.. now at the bottom of what I want... if it does not go then I will list it in the spring back at the price I want.

Had an offer PX with a dealer for a toy hauler.. but he is asking silly money and wants mine free (or seems that way)... I am not in a forced sale situation so if it does not go now I will wait until the spring and put it up again.. much to Popeye's annoyance. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I have the answer Bob, with all the Cowboy bric a brac you have on board I think you may have inadvertently taken on a red Indian evil eye spirit, this is obviously scaring the punters off, however I found this book that contains spells to get shut of the tinker, may be worth you following it up

Attachments

• indian-spirit-hoodoo.jpg
    indian-spirit-hoodoo.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 18
Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
If a funster buys this wonderfull RV, would he or she be classed as a hero or a villan for killing off the entertainment value of these threads ?

Once it`s sold what can replace the fun reading on here? :ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
If a funster buys this wonderfull RV, would he or she be classed as a hero or a villan for killing off the entertainment value of these threads ?

[HI]Once it`s sold what can replace the fun reading on here?[/HI] :ROFLMAO:

I could take some photos of Grass Growing if you're that hard up for entertainment.....:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
very true JJ

There's many a truth written in jest, Big One.

Bob is not selling his van...

JJ :Cool:

rather... his van is not selling...

I cannot disagree with you JJ .. yes it is for sale and no it has not sold.

I am getting it all lined up for the Spring when i can upset Popeye some more.. but clarly some enjoy the banter and the light side of life..::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Anyway more fun than a FBP ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I am getting it all lined up for the Spring when i can upset Popeye some more..

I doubt you will upset Popeye come the Spring...

Because...
You see...

Your framed quote "But I promise I will not mention it any more after the auction ends until it sells...whenever"

Clearly indicates that once the auction ends you will NOT mention it when it up for sale again, only once it is actually SOLD. Therefore we won't actually hear of your lovely bijou RV going back on ebay et al. We will only hear when it is sold and even Popeye will be glad to hear that!

:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

Because...
You see...

Your framed quote "But I promise I will not mention it any more after the auction ends until it sells...whenever"

Clearly indicates that once the auction ends you will NOT mention it when it up for sale again, only once it is actually SOLD. Therefore we won't actually hear of your lovely bijou RV going back on ebay et al. We will only hear when it is sold and even Popeye will be glad to hear that!

And me, and possibly a few hundred other members.... :winky::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
ah, but I am a sneaky Lawyer

Because...
You see...

But Bryan I am a sneaky lawyer.... there is always a way round things.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

never say never....

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
what about

Go on then.... !!!!:thumb::thumb:

As long as 26` 9", dont come into your topic.... :Doh::winky::ROFLMAO:

what about the best thing about owning an RV... I could drag that out to the spring. That is bound to get someone to mention it's size or is it still for sale.... there is an art in this, getting others to do your dirty work[STRIKE][/STRIKE] advertising for you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I always thought after watching films, if a (RV) was a RV, it had to be a big coach sized machine with a huge diesel motor , not a euro van size (23`), with a petrol engine and a American badge :winky:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I always thought after watching films, if a (RV) was a RV, it had to be a big coach sized machine with a huge diesel motor , not a euro van size (23`), with a petrol engine and a American badge :winky:

Well, Bob calls it a winnebago...other may call it a wanna-be-go :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::winky::winky::hardhat::hardhat: :boxing:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back