Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
A big thank you from us to Mo and Judy for a great meet at Bagwell Farm.With the aid of Larrynwin and a few RVOC members Mo organised gatherings for coffee and cake, cheese and wine, soup and rolls, a fresh fish BBQ, a trip to the Fleet Air Arm Museum followed by a mystery tour and to top it all a superb Hog Roast. All of this despite the inclement weather, well done guys. It was good to meet up with the RVOC members who made us very welcome.Our thanks to you all,
Until the next time, Safe travels,

Brisey and Pamelaaar.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Brian and Pam, nice to meet you again, I don't really have any photo's :winky:
It was a good meet , Mo and all did us proud

Take care both

Larry and Win

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice one Mo, well done mate. Wish we could have been with you:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
A big thank you from us to Mo and Judy for a great meet at Bagwell Farm.
Brisey and Pamelaaar.

What that man said with knobs on, they always go that extra mile.

Mind you, it was a bit sobering being parked next to all that tonnage. I know what the voles feel like in our garden when the cats are on the prowl.

And thanks to all that pushed us off, damp grass and we just do not move.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Mind you, it was a bit sobering being parked next to all that tonnage. I know what the voles feel like in our garden when the cats are on the prowl.

Tell me about it...I kept my 'van out the way in case it was mistaken for a toad!

I'm glad I made a last minute decision to attend. Really enjoyed the visit to the museum. Hog roast was great...and I finally got to see the inside of an RV :whatthe:

Big thanks to Mo, Judy and everyone else who helped out. You even arranged some decent weather for the last weekend :sin: I can only echo what Brisey said regarding the warm welcome from the RVOC gang.

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
Tell me about it...I kept my 'van out the way in case it was mistaken for a toad!

I'm glad I made a last minute decision to attend. Really enjoyed the visit to the museum. Hog roast was great...and I finally got to see the inside of an RV :whatthe:

Big thanks to Mo, Judy and everyone else who helped out. You even arranged some decent weather for the last weekend :sin: I can only echo what Brisey said regarding the warm welcome from the RVOC gang.

Hi Neil,Like you must say it was a good weekend,As for your van,it was OK,not for me but i did like it.was good to meet up with you.:thumb:
Pete and Shirl :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back