Free Member
Oct 13, 2012
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
profile compact
Exp
Hi All,

bought our first Camping car (Motorhome) this week, very excited as it will allow us to get out with our dog 'Havana' into the French countryside around where we live. Although I worked at Avondale coachcraft in the 70's as a craftsman, and built custom Horse lorries up until we moved to France in 2008, I feel very much a 'Newbie' with our little Motorhome.

Our pride and joy is 1999 Ducato with a Moncayo body without a luton,(called a profile in France) it is a two berth, and very short, 5.1 metres, which is great as we have a narrow access to our drive on a steep hill.

Having read the forum threads I feel that this friendly community will be a benefit to enjoying our future adventures.

John:thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi welcome John!:welcomefunster:

Moncayo is a rare marque over here in Blighty, I reckon it must make you the forum's resident expert now!::bigsmile:

We hope you feel at home here and can decipher some sense from this madness!:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, a wonderful country to explore in your motorhome, enjoy :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
most of us are mad on this site

It helps to be a bit odd or mad on this site.. but you will soon get use to use.. but welcome

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St bernard

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello from us too:thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi All,

bought our first Camping car (Motorhome) this week, very excited as it will allow us to get out with our dog 'Havana' into the French countryside around where we live. Although I worked at Avondale coachcraft in the 70's as a craftsman, and built custom Horse lorries up until we moved to France in 2008, I feel very much a 'Newbie' with our little Motorhome.

Our pride and joy is 1999 Ducato with a Moncayo body without a luton,(called a profile in France) it is a two berth, and very short, 5.1 metres, which is great as we have a narrow access to our drive on a steep hill.

Having read the forum threads I feel that this friendly community will be a benefit to enjoying our future adventures.

John:thumb:

Hi John and welcome to Motorhome fun ...........................Mel

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Welcome from us in Sweden enjoy your travels!:thumb: