Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Here at Dover waiting to board 12.15 DFDS sailing to Calais. Following recommendation will head to Nuncq Hautecote unless a better alternative presents itself on the way. Weather looks promising. Any funsters in the vicinity?:RollEyes::RollEyes:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, Hope you have a good time and weather holds , I am very envious sat here looking out of window it's p***ing down ,very frustrating. :rain:

Terry- FIDGET

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi, Hope you have a good time and weather holds , I am very envious sat here looking out of window it's [HI]p***ing down [/HI],very frustrating. :rain:

Terry- FIDGET

P***ing down here on the North Island too, Terry. ... Griff

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Showers forecast here over the next 10 days ... nice and warm though ::bigsmile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Here at Dover waiting to board 12.15 DFDS sailing to Calais. Following recommendation will head to Nuncq Hautecote unless a better alternative presents itself on the way. Weather looks promising. Any funsters in the vicinity?:RollEyes::RollEyes:

No, I'm not in this area ... sorry Norman , you'll have to go further South East to meet up with me ::bigsmile: ...; never mind ... next time may be!!

Amicalement

Frankie :Smile::winky:

Dec 10, 2010
where ever we park up
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
just completed 6th year
Hope you have a great, we are envious as we cant go as Helen is waiting to go in hospital to have he gallbladder out, Any way that's another story, hope you a great time hope to see some photo's

tony

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Norm..I can give you a upto date weather as we are only 7 to 8 miles (11km) away, at the mo...at home... grey-ish NOT cold...we have had some drizzle last night..a little damp....A nice little Aire...Nuncq Hautecote...NEW..in a small village. is it the one I entered into Jims French aires...Restaurant next door..and for the bigger supermarkets, Hesdin and St pol sur Turnoise for intermarche, Carrefour, Lidl, Aldi., Leader Price,..not far away one about 7km and one about 14km.....Frevent is only about 3 to 4 km away nice small town with a small Carrefour supermarket

Mel

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Norm..I can give you a upto date weather as we are only 7 to 8 miles (11km) away, at the mo...at home... grey-ish NOT cold...we have had some drizzle last night..a little damp....A nice little Aire...Nuncq Hautecote...NEW..in a small village. is it the one I entered into Jims French aires...Restaurant next door..and for the bigger supermarkets, Hesdin and St pol sur Turnoise for intermarche, Carrefour, Lidl, Aldi., Leader Price,..not far away one about 7km and one about 14km.....Frevent is only about 3 to 4 km away nice small town with a small Carrefour supermarket

Mel

Norm 9.35pm.......:Doh: peeeeeeeeeing down sorry old mate... look on the bright side,it can only get better:winky::winky:

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks guys I have just made my first blog entry if you want to follow it.

Today 18 degrees and brillant sunshine all day. Long may it last

Norman

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Thanks guys I have just made my first blog entry if you want to follow it.

Today 18 degrees and brillant sunshine all day. Long may it last

Norman

Norm... are you at this Aire...... Nuncq Hautecote ................Mel

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Norm... are you at this Aire...... Nuncq Hautecote ................Mel

Mel thanks for the visit, really learned a lot about "The Beastie" your help and advice was priceless.
Hope your tea wasn't burned or fed to the dog.

Norman and Sue

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Oi you two, how long are you here for? Will we see you at PV?
Your comments on my blog are always welcome and would be nice to see you!!! :Smile:

We are off to the South at the end of the month chasing the sun. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back