LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am looking at the purchase of the Nature-Pure water filter and wondered if any funsters know anyone that does a discount or funster discount. Were is the cheapest place to buy.
Am not tight am careful before anyone comments.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
probably the best price would be had direct from nature pure
as for discount i think there was something from them but not sure how much.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A Show Dave is the best place for a good price, face to face negotiating, unless Jim has a deal going with them but I doubt it, they are very hard work to chip on price and it seems they govern there retail outlets quite severely, by not allowing any discounting
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes we have a discount from Harald. Give him a call tell him you are with motorhomefun and he'll do you a deal:thumb:

Mind you, just last week he has given me one of the new Nature Pure Purifiers for a competition, look out for our newsletter this week:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Jim, Do we have a number for Harold please.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim, Do we have a number for Harold please.

Hi Dave its HarAld That's an A not an O, say it quick and it sounds the same :::bigsmile:

General Ecology (Europe) Ltd is the UK office of General Ecology Inc which was established in 1973 in the United States.
UK Office Contact Details:
St Andrews House
26 Brighton Road
Crawley
West Sussex
RH10 6AA
Tel: +44 (0)1293 400644
Fax: +44 (0)1293 539022
Email: sales@generalecologyeurope.com

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Bloody hell Jim, have been spelling my fathers name wrong all these years :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe thats why he cut me out of the will :Eeek:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Bloody hell Jim, have been spelling my fathers name wrong all these years :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe thats why he cut me out of the will :Eeek:

No it is an odd spelling, he did tell me were it originates but I've forgotten:Blush:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Duly ordered with what I must say is an excellent funster discount. No more bottled water in Morocco.............Ehm will have to think of another excuse to nip out in the buggy now.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Duly ordered with what I must say is an excellent funster discount. No more bottled water in Morocco.............Ehm will have to think of another excuse to nip out in the buggy now.

Glad you got a deal Dave. He's given Funsters some good discounts over the past couple of years. And what a fantastic bit of kit. Its nice knowing that wherever you fill up with water, no matter what has gone on at that tap before you used it:Eeek: The water you draw from your tank at that moment is purer than you'll find in any bottle:thumb:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Once I find a suitable location for the filter I shall be ordering one also. Must say probably one of the best after market purchases I made with our other van.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Glad you got a deal Dave. He's given Funsters some good discounts over the past couple of years. And what a fantastic bit of kit. Its nice knowing that wherever you fill up with water, no matter what has gone on at that tap before you used it:Eeek: The water you draw from your tank at that moment is purer than you'll find in any bottle:thumb:
Must admit it does get a pain having to run around carrying 5 litre bottles of water. I know the money spent on the Nature Pure would buy an awful lot of bottled water but its not always about price, sometimes its about convenience.
What with the discount from Johns Cross the other week on my Kampa Roast Master oven and the discount from Harald, my funster subs can be justified :thumb:.
When are you going to get the ferry companies in on the discount scheme. There must be enough of us now to carry some clout.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi dave .i use a doulton berkenfeld system . but hardly ever use it in morocco. . you should be able to get good drinking water . i,m not so keen on the brick yard or the water tankers from bannana village but havent had trouble getting ok water.
i do carry the odd bottled water for fussy folk . or use the filter if i have to . usually if we have been up the lakes on the marakesh road and filled with the water there.
have fun . give my regards to the locals .

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Al, Although I sterilise the tank on a regular basis I have never drank from it. I only use tank water for washing/showering etc. The 5 litre bottles not only take room up but I find I run out at the most inconvenient times. Am hoping the Nature Pure is as good as it says on the tin.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i just use the tank. most places you put chlorinated water in anyway.
have never put anything than water in my tanks . yes sometimes river water or font water . but try to use normal water.
bob my mate uses the nature pure all the time for drinking water . he finds it might last 4 months . mind he lives in his truck.
i use the filter if people ask but other than boiled water most liquids i drink are either red or brown .ha ha . think if you tip some solara into your beer that should be ok to drink .hee hee .

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Am hoping the Nature Pure is as good as it says on the tin.

It really is good, you can fill up from anywhere. no matter how dodgy the supply or contaminated the water, nothing living will pass through it. :thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
So - how long (or for how many gallons) does a filter last?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A filter lasts us about about a year. But then every bit of water coming out the cold kitchen tap is filtered. If you use it exclusively for drinking then IME you can get two years easily, though they recommend you change them more often they are a physical filter, so its end of life is when no water can get through, or when the rate slows enough for you to get annoyed enough to buy another filter:Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Just like to say many thanks to Harald of General Ecology (Europe) Ltd. We emailed him and asked about the funsters discount, that was yesterday lunchtime and the new filter came this morning.:thumb:

We fitted the Nature Pure August 2011, and its on the separate tap at the kitchen sink, we use it for everything except washing up, and being heavy users of our van, its still going strong we are very pleased with our purchase, and would say one of the better extras we have fitted. ::bigsmile:

In Spain last year on one of the sites, the water could have come straight out of the swimming pool. :Doh: But through the filter its just the same, no nasty taste and no smell. ::bigsmile:

We thought as we will be away for 5 months it would be wise to have a spare. :thumb:

So if you want to buy a very good extra think about a Nature Pure, no more carrying bottled water and no more worrying what your drinking, :whatthe: it's money well spent. :thumb:

http://www.purewateronline.co.uk/

:thumb: Bob and Jane.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back