help needed to pay a French bill (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Is there someone in France who could pay a small bill for me ( €6.90 ) ?

I am happy to square up via Paypal or by whatever means you like :Smile:

It is a bill incurred when Woman decided to try stunt riding and ended up in the Avignon hospital !

Tried to pay via the bank and they want to charge me £20.00 for the service for goodness sake !!!!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Jaws if you have a caxton card and still have some euro's on it would that do if not im sure someone with caxton card would do it for you . I have a card but no euros on it or would have offered.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi. Pm me with details? :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Is there someone in France who could pay a small bill for me ( €6.90 ) ?

I am happy to square up via Paypal or by whatever means you like :Smile:

It is a bill incurred when Woman decided to try stunt riding and ended up in the Avignon hospital !

Tried to pay via the bank and they want to charge me £20.00 for the service for goodness sake !!!!

No problem for me to pay it for you, just pm me if the others haven't sorted it.
Mel

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Jaws.....:Doh:....I know the feeling.....in April this year the new Rapido motorhome needed its first annual MOT / control technique...(Mmmm..over 3.5 tons it has to have a MOT from the first year and every year after:cry:)

Well we had a hard job trying to find a Control technique that would do one for over 3.5 tons...
We found the nearest was 56km away a large station for articulated lorries...we booked the motorhome in and a few days later we took the motorhome over for its MOT....
Completed and fine just the paperwork and pay the bill.....100 Euros.the inspector said..we got the cash out to pay... inspection man said.. AH.. we do accept CASH, MONEY,EUROS:Eeek::Doh:...WHAT!!!!...OK we have our DEBIT card with us.....AH..we do not take DEBIT card.....BUT we will take a cheque...so WE now said ...AH..we have not have fetched the cheque book with us..I said we now have a problem...the inspector said, it is not a problem.... we will BILL a lorry firm close to you... BUT we said we do not know any...he said not a problem we send them the bill and we will give you a name you call and pay it:whatthe: sorted...he did and we called coming back home WITH THE CERTIFICATE IN OUR HANDS.....the bill was 100 euros ..+ 3 euros for there admin chargers.....total 103 euros ..:Doh: I can laugh at it now:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..we live in France ...3 FR/bank accounts and we need a lorry firm to pay our bill.:Doh:

So as I said we know the feeling

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Thank you one and all for your kind offers of help :thumb:

As stcyr was the first to offer, a PM is on the way .. :thumb:

Sep 27, 2007
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since early 70s
I had a similar problem about 5 years ago when my wife required treatment in Ostend. I offered to pay at the time,but was told e111 would cover costs. Eleven months later i recieved a demand for 29 euro from a solicitor in Ostend. I offered to pay by debit or cheque,but solicitor wanted a bankers cheque which he then returned saying it would cost him too much to cash. Eventually the bill was paid 4 months later in cash next time we were in Ostend.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just got in, you beat me too it stcyr.

We will be meeting Mr & Mrs Jaws in November, so if that simplifies things we are still offfering to pay this for them.

Oops !!

Yep, thats great.. Will PM you :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
All sorted, big thanks to both VeeVee and Stcyr for leaping forth and assisting

I appreciate these bills do not need to be paid immediately but I hate having anything like this out standing

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hello Jaws

Sent the cheque along with a copy invoice to the treasury in Lille, Rosie wrote a covering note.

Was posted late this afternoon in Moulins, box is emptied at 10am tomorrow morning, all done.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cheers mate ::bigsmile:
Will square with you when we meet up :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
LOL !!

Yer, but YOU might if I do not turn up in Essex !! LOL !!

BTW, did you want it in € or £ ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back