Thank you Johns Cross (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
:thumb:We have just returned from our 1st outing in new van after picking it up from Johns Cross on wednesday.
Excellent friendly service ...nothing was too much trouble.
We had a few days at the cc site at Battle to test everything out ...just a couple of minor faults were put right straightaway.
A big thank you to all at Johns Cross ...the van is perfect and a superb drive being automatic on a renault.
We are just so pleased that Peter saw my original post about wanting an automatic vehicle with fixed single beds........it was a long way to travel but worth it to get the van we need and with such excellent service.
Well done Johns Cross!!:thumb:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
johns cross

Is this why the caravan and motorhome industry gives such a shoddy service.JUST A FEW NIGGLY PROBLEMS. For the price we pay for our vehicles they should be perfect. If we bought a telly and it didnt receive all its channels we would be up in arms but are happy if a 50000 grand motorhome has only a few faults. WE DO NOT DEMAND MUCH FROM THIS INDUSTRY DO WE. That is why they do not try to carry out their duties correctly. Motorhomes should have a P.D.I when leaving the factory and then again at the dealer so should be perfect. Good job they do not manufacture aeroplanes. Busby.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Well done Biggles, at least you know the meaning of 'Customer Service'....

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Is this why the caravan and motorhome industry gives such a shoddy service.JUST A FEW NIGGLY PROBLEMS. For the price we pay for our vehicles they should be perfect. If we bought a telly and it didnt receive all its channels we would be up in arms but are happy if a 50000 grand motorhome has only a few faults. WE DO NOT DEMAND MUCH FROM THIS INDUSTRY DO WE. That is why they do not try to carry out their duties correctly. Motorhomes should have a P.D.I when leaving the factory and then again at the dealer so [HI]should be perfect[/HI]. Good job they do not manufacture [HI]aeroplanes[/HI]. Busby.

If they manufactured aircraft the in build checks would be considerably more and this would be reflected in the cost.

If I build you a house for £400,000, do you expect that the boiler I fit or the locks in the doors work perfectly first time every-time or that there isn't a single blemish in the plaster work, pretty high expectation if you do!

This shoddy service isn't everywhere, we even have conflicting stories from funsters who have used the same outlets.

Please also bear in mind that these vehicles are put together by one Branded Outlet but the parts come from hundreds of places.

Fiat / Ford / Mercedes / Renault / Peugeot / Dometic / ICC / Ripaults / GEC / and even the parts that go into each Fridge come from several manufacturers. I'm amazed they're as reliable as they are.

Well Done Johns-Cross
:Doh:

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
If they manufactured aircraft the in build checks would be considerably more and this would be reflected in the cost.

If I build you a house for £400,000, do you expect that the boiler I fit or the locks in the doors work perfectly first time every-time or that there isn't a single blemish in the plaster work, pretty high expectation if you do!

This shoddy service isn't everywhere, we even have conflicting stories from funsters who have used the same outlets.

Please also bear in mind that these vehicles are put together by one Branded Outlet but the parts come from hundreds of places.

Fiat / Ford / Mercedes / Renault / Peugeot / Dometic / ICC / Ripaults / GEC / and even the parts that go into each Fridge come from several manufacturers. I'm amazed they're as reliable as they are.

Well Done Johns-Cross
:Doh:

Fair comment about the components coming from different sources but Busby's comment about PDI's on the completed unit is also very valid, I posted last week about my experience viewing year 2013 caravans on display where locker doors were misaligned and bathroom doors not shutting, this is not acceptable at any price. :Doh:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Its nice to read that Johns Cross are keeping customers happy , I know Peter values customer satisfaction his reputation is important to him I wish he had a branch in the Midlands well done Johns Cross Team

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Glad you got good service and couldn't agree with you more about the Renault Master Automatic being an absolute joy to drive! Happy Motoring:thumb:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Its nice to read that Johns Cross are keeping customers happy , I know Peter values customer satisfaction his reputation is important to him I wish he had a branch in the Midlands well done Johns Cross Team

Too true. I made a request of Peter today and his response and that of his employee were way above what I would expect from a dealer or a Funster.

Absolutely first class:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back