Motorhome Valeting (1 Viewer)

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Hi
Following on from a previous post and the interest that has generated we are pleased to say our new valeting center will be open for business within the next couple of weeks,
Located in South Yorkshire 2mins from the Blyth exit of the A1M jct 34 postcode DN118NF

RS Valeting
Motorhome valeting price list:

Full exterior valet inc :
Pre-rinse, Ph neutral snow foam wash, Clay (if needed), DA machine buff/polish, Hand applied wax protection, Wheels & arches cleaned, Tyres & arches dressed, Exterior trim dressed, Brightwork polished, Exterior glass cleaned.
£175 (minimum 2 days)

Interior cab area valet :
Headlining & Seats cleaned, Dashboard & door cards cleaned & dressed, Floor area vacuumed cleaned & dressed, Interior cab area class cleaned.
£25 (2-3hrs)

Habitation cab area valet :
Headlining & seating cleaned, Vacuumed throughout & carpets cleaned, Oven/microwave & fridge/freezer cleaned, exterior of cupboards/units cleaned, Bathroom area cleaned, Interior glass/mirrors cleaned.
£60 (1 day)

Aromatek vehicle interior treatment
A permanent solution to in-vehicle odours. The system uses dry vapour produced from 32 natural essential oils to:
Neutralise and permanently remove malodours such as those produced by tobacco smoke, animals and food.
Re-odourise and refresh "stale" interiors. Unlike conventional air-fresheners the dry vapour produced by the Aromatek system penetrates deep into the porous surfaces inside the vehicle
£40 (4hrs)

Windscreen & driving area glass 'nano' treatment
All driving area glass (exterior) cleaned polished and then sealed with a two stage Nano sealant, repels rain water improving vision reducing eye fatigue and keeping glass cleaner for longer.
£25 (2-3hrs)

Any combination of the above available
Motorhome Fun discount :
Any single stage -5%
All the above 5 stages -7.5% = £300
All prices inc vat.

We can also provide all aspects of valeting for your toad or personal car

Tel: Dave 07855 785292
Please ring or PM for any further info or with any queries

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Congratulations and good luck with your new premises and expansion Dave & Amanda:thumb:

Lynda & Ken

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Good luck with your venture, wish there was one in the north of scotland

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Does 'upholstery' include bed mattresses? (assuming bed linen is removed, of course)

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Bit far for me but the best of luck with it.

Extend your next trip to Misterton. Book in on your way to/from home Gerry, maybe play a few rounds whilst waiting for the van - not very far from Daves new premises:thumb:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
good luck

good luck hope it does very well:Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Best of luck with the expansion! I just wonder...does this mean Amanda will get a minute to relax or is she moving in down the yard? :ROFLMAO: Jane, Bob and Izzy

OP
OP
manda3000gt
May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Best of luck with the expansion! I just wonder...does this mean Amanda will get a minute to relax or is she moving in down the yard? :ROFLMAO: Jane, Bob and Izzy
I've already tried to sell her the idea of living on site in the RV so she never needs to leave but so far she is having none of it ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
manda3000gt
May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Extend your next trip to Misterton. Book in on your way to/from home Gerry, maybe play a few rounds whilst waiting for the van - not very far from Daves new premises:thumb:

Yes just round the corner :thumb:

Styrrup Hall Golf & Country Club Styrrup
Nr Doncaster
South Yorkshire
DN11 8NB
www.styrrupgolf.co.uk
Golf 01302 751112
Clubhouse 01302 759933
Email - Office@styrrupgolf.co.uk
Fax 01302 750622

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I've already tried to sell her the idea of living on site in the RV so she never needs to leave but so far she is having none of it ::bigsmile:
I dont blame her, and dont you be working her too hard Dave . :winky:
Good luck with your new venture , Im sure it will do really well.
I know Ralphs wanting to book ours in for that gel coating doing (or what ever it is:Blush:)
See you both soon at goth weekend :thumb:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
very please customer with very clean motor home

I’m not sure if I’m the first funster to use Dave and Amanda’s valeting service or just the first to post about it. I picked up my motor home today and could not have been more pleased with the quality of the service. My motor home was very much in need of proper cleaning the roof was green, the paint oxidised, the bonnet was completely dull and the gel coat at the rear flat and coarse to the touch.

Now it’s all shinny and smooth, the cabs spotless, it’s not only a clean motor home it’s probably the cleanest motor home ever! It looks better than any motor home I’ve seen, the only way you will see a cleaner motor home is when one comes off the production line and even then it wont be as clean.

So a big thanks to Dave and Amanda:thumb:, if anybody is thinking of having it done, do it because you will not believe the difference it can make, I just wish I’d taken “before & after” pics to show the difference it has made.

have it done and you will need these:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I’m not sure if I’m the first funster to use Dave and Amanda’s valeting service or just the first to post about it. I picked up my motor home today and could not have been more pleased with the quality of the service. My motor home was very much in need of proper cleaning the roof was green, the paint oxidised, the bonnet was completely dull and the gel coat at the rear flat and coarse to the touch.

Now it’s all shinny and smooth, the cabs spotless, it’s not only a clean motor home it’s probably the cleanest motor home ever! It looks better than any motor home I’ve seen, the only way you will see a cleaner motor home is when one comes off the production line and even then it wont be as clean.

So a big thanks to Dave and Amanda:thumb:, if anybody is thinking of having it done, do it because you will not believe the difference it can make, I just wish I’d taken “before & after” pics to show the difference it has made.

have it done and you will need these:Cool::Cool::Cool:

How much ?? my Scout could do with a makeover !!!!:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Yes, but how much did it cost ?????:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Theres menu pricing on the O/P, mix n match or what you you need, does the lady on the roundabout have simular?:RollEyes: wash n brush up or just a rub down:Doh:

when you gonna get a new plate for yours "SC 06 OUT" was on offer the other month on dvla website

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back