LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Yesterday when I logged on there was a sign at the top saying This is the New Server, today it is not there --- but if I log on to any posts bought up from yesterday it says This is the new server. Is it just not saying it today.

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
help,help,help !!!!

Can some one help me out Here,have only just got back on here,did let me on MHF yesterday for a time,then all i got was,new server :Angry:,will not let me on RVOC at any time :cry:,so if i log off now,do not know if will get back on :swear:.With AOL if that is any help.
Thanks for your time :thumb:

Pete:Sad::Sad:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Pete,

It's been 28 hours now since we changed servers so 99% of people should be finding us OK. My BT connection only started finding us last night. If you can log in here chances you'll soon be OK on the RVOC. You need to get back on there soon, knowing you can't get on, they are bound to be talking about you:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
Hi Pete,

It's been 28 hours now since we changed servers so 99% of people should be finding us OK. My BT connection only started finding us last night. If you can log in here chances you'll soon be OK on the RVOC. You need to get back on there soon, knowing you can't get on, they are bound to be talking about you:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for that Jim,know that lot down at Bagwell willl be talking about me,so what's new :ROFLMAO:.
Going up the walll here,without RVOC forum :cry:

Pete :Smile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Wouldn't connect me until literally just - Virgin/yahoo. I hadn't quite got withdrawal symptoms .....

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Wouldn't connect me[/HI] until literally just - [HI]Virgin[/HI]/yahoo. I hadn't quite got withdrawal symptoms .....

Yes Jenny, the thing is "Jenny" & "Virgin" wouldn't compute. They got in touch with yer old feller and he sorted it :ROFLMAO: :roflmto: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I resemble that remark.

Well after consecutive marriages lasting a total of 40 years-ish, it would be an odd person who claimed to be a virgin really!

Furthermore, not only does my husband currently not have any internet connection on his laptop at all, he also doesn't have any operating system! He does however now have the new hard drive fitted, so I guess it won't be all that long, probably best talk about him quickly now if you need to, before he gets back on!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back