Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
van conversion high top
Exp
8 months
Hello,im new to vanning but in the short time of doing it am loving it :Smile:.im looking at going to wales and would like any info on wild camping in the national park if any one has done this.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun we spent 2 weeks in Wales last Oct and loved it

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome

We have a meet within reasonable distance from you at the end of november if you fancy it - here is the link

Broken Link Removed

Full details are on page three.

OP
OP
N

nanny001

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
van conversion high top
Exp
8 months
meet

I have not subscribed yet would i be able to come to the winter meet? I would like tp

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N

nanny001

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
van conversion high top
Exp
8 months
Hi and welcome to fun we spent 2 weeks in Wales last Oct and loved it

Thanks Gerry
qas you able to park up anywhere? as i would like to drive around to see the scenery but not be confind to a camp site.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to fun, it is not as easy as in Scotland to park wild, but you can as long as you find somewhere you find safe, in the Snowdonia National Park there are some excellent laybys that people park in over night.

Be warned though make sure you have a really warm jacket as the wind can be really cold, (one year we pulled up after 10 minutes was back in the van) but the proper clothes brilliant, the scenery is stunning, like everywhere places can be found, on Angelsey there are quite a few.

I really would recommend joining fun discounts and rallies plus the information make it a well spent £10.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I have not subscribed yet would i be able to come to the winter meet? I would like tp

Hi Nanny, I am pretty sure that you would need to be a paid up member to attend but I am sure Jim will clarify this.

Hi Nanny, subscription is just £10 for the year and if you go to the motorhome shows you get £2 off on each as a member of motorhomefun. With the other member discounts available, to be quite honest you should get more than £10 back in savings.

Hope that helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bruce

Free Member
Aug 12, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER FLAIR
Exp
TWO YEARS
Hello,im new to vanning but in the short time of doing it am loving it :Smile:.im looking at going to wales and would like any info on wild camping in the national park if any one has done this.

Cant help you as Ihavent finished my van but thought Iwould wish you luck on your maiden voyage to the national park
.................Bruce

OP
OP
N

nanny001

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
van conversion high top
Exp
8 months
wild campimping

Thankyou Carol
I was thinking Scotland also,so thanks for reply

OP
OP
N

nanny001

Free Member
Sep 30, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
van conversion high top
Exp
8 months
Cant help you as Ihavent finished my van but thought Iwould wish you luck on your maiden voyage to the national park
.................Bruce

Thank you Bruce :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back