Thetford Bash is ON !!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Will be posting this up in the rally section too, and getting it on the calendar, but thought I would post it on here first !!

Just this minute had confirmation the Rugby Club has accepted our booking for next year..

As usual, it is the last bank holiday weekend in May and will run from Friday the 24th until Monday the 27th..

Friday night, chinese buffet ( book closer to the time )

Saturday rideout or walkabout depending on what you want to do

Saturday night a band, and the usual charity auction to raise lolly for Air Ambulance

At least one band for Saturday night, and a sort of amateur band on Sunday night .. The guys do all the old favorites that people like to join in with !!

Sunday silly games ( Couple of new ones this year hopefully.. a push bike that steers the wrong way !!

A Sunday roast can be ordered at the club house

Fast food will be available all day Saturday and Sunday from the club house

Aint got any costings yet but providing we get support as usual it should be a tenner a head with all children up to 15 ( and disabled dependants of any age ) free.

As the year before last was such a massive success mixing in us lot from Motorhome Fun and the good folks from B.I.R.D. , I will be doing it again .. So a chance to meet up with friends made at the last Bash @tu*

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Will bring some stuff for the auction to the waldegraves meet for you.

Sounds fabulous and for anyone who lives near this is such a bargain and so much fun. We couldnt get to last year's but heard brilliant reviews about it from funsters who attended.

For first timers must brings -

alcohol (if you drink it)

full wallet or purse for charity auction - it is a very worthy cause and air ambulances do make the difference between life and death.

WTG JAWS xxxxxxxxxxxx

electricscott

Free Member
Nov 23, 2010
Buckden Marina
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 year
excellent john:thumb: will put it in the diary, we had a great time at the last one with loads to do.:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
For first timers must brings -

alcohol (if you drink it)

full wallet or purse for charity auction - it is a very worthy cause and air ambulances do make the difference between life and death.

WTG JAWS xxxxxxxxxxxx

can do the alcohol bit - but a full wallet - no chance! Thankfully, I already subscribe to one of the air ambulance causes on a monthly basis, so won't feel too guilty at not going very high on bids!

I will hopefully, have just bought my motorhome, but would so like to join in. If I haven't got it, will just have to sleep in the car then! :roflmto:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Actually..................
The booze at the club bar is pretty reasonable but if you are like us and prefer to get pie eyed cheaply, Sainsburys and Tescos are about 2 miles away from the site :winky:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And tonight I finished building the backward steering pushbike ready for all you lot to give it a go !!

Big thanks to Mick The Knife from BIRD who came up with a suitable donor :thumb:

So far no one has managed even a half pedal on it.. To say it is interesting trying to ride it is a BIT of an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back