Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
When I click on Hotmail, I get this come up =
...............................................................................................................................
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
...........................................................................................................................

But at the top I can click on the last few web pages I have visited, ie Motorhome Fun, RVOC, and a few others and they open OK, it only seems to be Hotmail..

This is on my Big Office Comp, but my Laptop is normal..

If I click on the two links they have suggested, I get exactly the same message come up. ie "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." etc..

Any idea`s, Thanks..

Jan 19, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
We had a similar problem in work the other day. It turned out the pc had reset its date & time. As soon as I corrected it we were back to normal. Hope it's a easy for you :)

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
When I click on Hotmail, I get this come up =
...............................................................................................................................
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
...........................................................................................................................

But at the top I can click on the last few web pages I have visited, ie Motorhome Fun, RVOC, and a few others and they open OK, it only seems to be Hotmail..

This is on my Big Office Comp, but my Laptop is normal..

If I click on the two links they have suggested, I get exactly the same message come up. ie "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." etc..

Any idea`s, Thanks..
Like you ,i checked this morning and my screen says NO security cirtificate,needs checking , can you throw any light on this Jim:whatthe:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"Sorted"... Some how the date had gone back to some time last year...

Thank You... :thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
It's one of those faults that you just wouldn't think of isn't it? Who would link the computer's wrong date with such a problem?

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back