How about a bonfire night meet? (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Anyone interested in having a meet in November and taking in a firework display on or off a site?

Any ideas on a decent site for this venue would be good to.

Put your thinking caps on guys:winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi John
Pammy and Ash were talking about the same thing as they both have the same Birthday in Nov, another double birthday bash comming up
Geo

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Flippin' eck John.....its only Feb :roflmto:

And I thought Budgens were premature shippin' in Easter eggs in January! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
What about the Houses of Parliament, or has that been tried:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp

And I thought Budgens were premature shippin' in Easter eggs in January! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Should have found a New Years venue by now as well as most well be fully booked already:winky:

BTW:- is there an easter meet? if not why not?:winky:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994

Hi Linda
Haven't you heard Easter is getting closer to Christmas all the time it's moved to halfway through March now

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi John
Pammy and Ash were talking about the same thing as they both have the same Birthday in Nov, another double birthday bash comming up
Geo

Hi John

Yes Ash and I are definitely doing a double birthday bash on the 8th and combining it with a bonfire, fireworks event.

I know some people think we may be being a bit premature but these sort of events get booked up early. I was talking about it to you on Sunday and you said you would help to find the event/site. Have you forgotton already?:Doh:

Pammy

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Hi John

Have you forgotton already?:Doh:

Pammy

Nope just trying to push things along for the very reason that as time goes by venues get harder to find:winky:

Will keep working on it:winky:

Oh yes and my memory is awful:Doh::roflmto::roflmto:

Last edited:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Nope just trying to push things along for the very reason that as time goes by venues get harder to find:winky:

Will keep working on it:winky:

Oh yes and my memory is awful:Doh::roflmto::roflmto:

That makes two of us then :ROFLMAO:

Glad you can work on it a little bit, I am so busy at work at the moment as we are moving during the 2 weeks easter break to a much bigger site so lunch breaks are only just long enough to eat my sarnies. At home, I am busy catching up on the VAT - I have had the quarter VAT return so not much time to play at night either.

I am logging in every day for a short moment so let me or Geo know if you find anything interesting - we would like that birthday bash to go with a 'BANG' (so to speak):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
How about Whitewater CC site at Stockton on Tees. Good site with hardstandings, room for RV's and a great firework display?

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
How about Whitewater CC site at Stockton on Tees. Good site with hardstandings, room for RV's and a great firework display?

Hi Ken

Thank you so much, it looks like a good site. However we could really do with a site in the centre of England so that it gives everyone a chance to go.

At the recent Valentine's meet, we had members coming from Basinstoke, Southampton, Wales, Cheshire - all corners of the globe.

Really appreciate the suggestion, I may contact this site in order for us to do another Northern meet.

Pammy

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp