lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
As we are thinking of changing our mh in the next year or less we have started looking to see exactly what layout we want, we have decided on that now. So now looking to see what make and model we prefer and seen this ad on ebay, not that we are going to bid on it as still to sell ours, i just dont think its genuine firstly i think his price is very low and the email address not sure on.

Link Removed

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I would of thought another £10 to £15 grand more at least

If not more warning bells starting to ring £12000 for an 08 truck

Either damaged or not the full ticket

If its genuine nice find

Myself tread very careful
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Dont worry tofo i wont be bidding on it just raised my suspicions with the price and other little things but thanks for the advice. Might offer him 20k as i would still be getting bargain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 2, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
c.. autocruise starblazer
Exp
8 years
As we are thinking of changing our mh in the next year or less we have started looking to see exactly what layout we want, we have decided on that now. So now looking to see what make and model we prefer and seen this ad on ebay, not that we are going to bid on it as still to sell ours, i just dont think its genuine firstly i think his price is very low and the email address not sure on.

Link Removed

======

A quick look around has this model/year , coming in at £30K +

Examples :

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

£12k ,Suggests the e bay seller is either extremely generous or a total con merchant.

Also to e mail him , because he "stays " on his mobile phone ???

Last edited:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Funny how the bold type with the email address seems to have a rather foreign sound to the language, as opposed to the rest of the description.......:winky:

Negociable.......hola........:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If that is genuine and kosher I would be there with my cheque book and so would loads of other dealers.

There is also something funny with his feedbacks, shows 3 for this month but only one listed, click on the 3 and you get entirely different feedback, looks like a scam, beware and dont bother

Peter

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well nice to know you guys picked up on the same things i did didn't want to mention them to see if it was just me or not.

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I've been keeping an eye on Gumtree and spotted three ads for 2004 - 2007 vans which were half the price of those on the dealers forecourts. I wondered at the time, but having done an HPI check on one of them (it was clear and no other nasty reports) I wonder if it's dealers offloading old stock or something? All three were in the London area.

It's very tempting to go for something like that, but how do you know it's a scam - maybe I am just too naive!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back