Blackberry Playbook Charging Dock (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Bought one from Amazon .. [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004XVM0S2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004XVM0S2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00[/ame]

super fast delivery .. and a great price.

Nice solid bit of kit, looks great on the desk and charges the Pbook super fast and just the right angle for watching video and slide shows..

downside.. can't access the usb or HDMI ports

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Hello Jim

Just picked this up from an Amazon review -

In all fairness this charger does exactly what it says on the box. It's conveniently sized and the playbook looks good sat on there perfectly angled. Very convenient as I downloaded a clock app - I leave this displayed whenever docked. The downside is; I only wish you was able to access the HDMI port whilst docked. This would allow me to watch movies/videos etc whilst on charge. Overall a good product at a great price.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hello Jim

Just picked this up from an Amazon review -

In all fairness this charger does exactly what it says on the box. It's conveniently sized and the playbook looks good sat on there perfectly angled. Very convenient as I downloaded a clock app - I leave this displayed whenever docked. The downside is; I only wish you was able to access the HDMI port whilst docked. This would allow me to watch movies/videos etc whilst on charge. Overall a good product at a great price.

Hi

yes I read the reviews before buying .. to be frank, not having access to the ports while docked isn't a big issue.. just a shame they hadn't put them on the side of the PB.

I do like the magnetic charging connection.. that will save wear and tear on the usb socket..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back