Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
I installed Expat TV on the laptop on Wednesday Evening, it took me two restores back to August to get the laptop working and not freezing all the time.

I don't know what came in on it but it took all sorts of uninstalling and restores to get back to a usable Machine. Pete :Sad::Sad::Sad:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hi
I installed Expat TV on the laptop on Wednesday Evening, it took me two restores back to August to get the laptop working and not freezing all the time.

I don't know what came in on it but it took all sorts of uninstalling and restores to get back to a usable Machine. Pete :Sad::Sad::Sad:

Sounds like one to ignore Peter, have you the web address so we will know to avoid it? :thumb:

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Sounds like one to ignore Peter, have you the web address so we will know to avoid it? :thumb:

It was posted on here I think by JJ has the one uses , I had heard of it before so uploaded on Wednesday , I think it,s something like Expat TV for watching Brit TV abroad , I think I will stick whit my Dish, others I know use it I must have been unlucky, but back working ok now. Pete :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
It was posted by one of our members in France and usually his info is good and correct. JJ uses a different one

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
It was posted by one of our members in France and usually his info is good and correct. JJ uses a different one

Yes I read that post the member in France used a differs one I think it cost £8.00 refunded before 3 day use , I thought JJ used the one I loaded but may be mistaken
Pete

I will try and find the op .

OP
OP
peter marshall

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Yes I read that post the member in France used a differs one I think it cost £8.00 refunded before 3 day use , I thought JJ used the one I loaded but may be mistaken
Pete

I will try and find the op .

Found it the original post was foxy proxy by ericonabike. Not tried that one

The one by JJ was hide-ip-soft.com. Not tried that one

Expat shield was by heyupluv as I said I know other use that abroad but it went tits up for me and took 2 days to get rid of the other stuff that came in with it . Pete
Ps Technology and me don't mix

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back