3 weeks campervanning in the eastern half of France. (1 Viewer)

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
3 weeks campervanning in the eastern half of France. I hope you enjoy this collection. The images are intended for a screen resolution of 1366 x 768. Each set can be viewed as a Slideshow. There are captions for most shots. If you want to read them, I'm sure you can find them.
http://bit.ly/QbMbYJ

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Did you manage to get to the different "sets" of images OK? Or was it a fiddly nuisance?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Pics

Thanks for the pic of Luxemburg W Currently in Germany and are off to the Mosel on Monday We hope to be in the city the following week

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Just back from 4 nights between Alnwick and Arbroath.

I found I'd failed to make public the last set of images, "Sisteron", etc. I've now corrected that.

I hope the open-topped buses are still running, Gunner 29. If they are, do give it a try.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I've just spent over an hour looking at every pic - some of the places we have been to; some of em we've been quite close to.

You do take a very good snap don't you? LOL

I burst out laughing when you mentioned the rock in Castellane and how you'd misremembered more like a Tibetan monastery on the top of it. I knew exactly what you meant, I also have that mental picture although I've seen hundreds of photos of exactly what is really there and I have physically seen it too. And it's really exactly like your photo LOL Mad isn't it? Notre Dame de somewhere/something ISTR (?du Roc perchance)

Last edited:
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Excellent pics

We are going to several of these places on our forthcoming trip. Thanks a lot.

Catherine

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Great pics haven't looked at them all will do that when more time great to see places we have visited

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
I've just spent over an hour looking at every pic - some of the places we have been to; some of em we've been quite close to.

You do take a very good snap don't you? LOL

I burst out laughing when you mentioned the rock in Castellane and how you'd misremembered more like a Tibetan monastery on the top of it. I knew exactly what you meant, I also have that mental picture although I've seen hundreds of photos of exactly what is really there and I have physically seen it too. And it's really exactly like your photo LOL Mad isn't it? Notre Dame de somewhere/something ISTR (?du Roc perchance)

ND du Roc indeed it is. How do they think of them!?!

It really is a buzz to read that you, or anyone else, allowed "over an hour" of their lives to be consumed by my, and occasionally the co-pilot's, photos. I spend quite a lot of our travelling time thinking about how I can share what we're experiencing - it would be a shame not to, wouldn't it? - but my main aim is simply to not forget the good stuff. Without these images most of our travels would too quickly disappear and allowing that to happens seems to me to devalue a high value holiday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back