Great Blog especially for Hymer owners (1 Viewer)

Helga

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
We have really enjoyed reading the adventures of Dave the Hymer and picked up quite a few tips. It's especially useful as Dave is the same model and chassis as Helga.
They are looking for votes for their blog to win an award so if you think it's good please give them a vote too.
http://ourtour.co.uk/home/updates/

Fun times ahead only 10 more sleeps in the UK before we go on our german adventure (all be it for a week)

Helga

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I must confess I dont like blogs - largely self indulgent nonsense.

I am sure that one is good though:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I must confess I dont like blogs - largely self indulgent nonsense.

I am sure that one is good though:thumb:

Cripes Mr Sticky... I agree with you... :Eeek:

SCARY OR WHAT? :ROFLMAO:

My blog is only for me as a sort of diary (with photos.) I have been doing it for years and years and in that time have slowly built up a following of 2 (two) people.

I believe they are very close family members... :winky:

The thing about the blog is I can really rant at things without fearing retribution from Our Blessed Leader (may his name be forever praised.)

JJ :Cool:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Cripes Mr Sticky... I agree with you... :Eeek:

SCARY OR WHAT? :ROFLMAO:

My blog is only for me as a sort of diary (with photos.) I have been doing it for years and years and in that time have slowly built up a following of 2 (two) people.

I believe they are very close family members... :winky:

The thing about the blog is I can really rant at things without fearing retribution from Our Blessed Leader (may his name be forever praised.)

JJ :Cool:

Yes JJ. Fantastic for a diary and family members without doubt..

Just leave me out of what you had for lunch, saw, felt etc::bigsmile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Same here never managed more than a couple of pages at most. I'm sure family and friends find it interesting but not for me. Several people have suggested we do it on our extended trips but a definate No No::bigsmile:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
you dont have to read it TREACLE.

OP
OP
H

Helga

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
For me it's not the every day travel stories that I have found most interesting but the tips I have been able to pick up. If your a new traveller they have a section that provide tips an insights have been most useful (to us anyway) i.e. how much did the trip cost them, ten top tips in what they found they should and shouldn't have brought along, classic mistakes to avoid etc etc

Each to there own but if it helps newbies I for one are very grateful as I am to all the bits I have found out from this site so far. The problem is I'm a bit addicted now!!

Helga

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Every xmas we and all relatives get a complete edited printed blog report from inlaws who live in Germany.

We done this
We done that
We been there
We moved to a bigger house
We have a newer car
WE WE WE are considerably better that you
OUR son has 20 degrees and a new porche
We have a lake house

I --ME read the first blog years ago--now they go straight in the BIN:thumb:
And-- they have not got a motorhome :winky:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Every xmas we and all relatives get a complete edited printed blog report from inlaws who live in Germany.

We done this
We done that
We been there
We moved to a bigger house
We have a newer car
WE WE WE are considerably better that you
OUR son has 20 degrees and a new porche
We have a lake house

I --ME read the first blog years ago--now they go straight in the BIN:thumb:
And-- they have not got a motorhome :winky:

:roflmto: My wife has some relatives who do that sort of thing, along with holiday photos. Even she bins them:thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
For me it's not the every day travel stories that I have found most interesting but the tips I have been able to pick up. If your a new traveller they have a section that provide tips an insights have been most useful (to us anyway) i.e. how much did the trip cost them, ten top tips in what they found they should and shouldn't have brought along, classic mistakes to avoid etc etc

Each to there own but if it helps newbies I for one are very grateful as I am to all the bits I have found out from this site so far. The problem is I'm a bit addicted now!!

Helga

You're quite right for a new traveller the tips can be very helpfull and give you an insight of what to expect on a long journey. However you can't plan everything and the unknown is a big part of the adventure and with a bit of imagination you can overcome most obstacles that arise. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back