edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
J[HI]ust renewed[/HI] for another year of FUN:thumb:

:Cool:ROB&JANE:Cool:

That makes me as daft as you then Rob, as I've just renewed too.

We're paying good old fashioned folding for Daily Mail snippets from ShiftZZ, wind ups from Buttons, nutter speak from Munchie, Graham and countless others, and a 12 month subscription to the ins and outs of the sloberboberdob SAGA.

Mind you we also get sound advice from pappajohn, Geo, Jaws and quality reading from our Portuguese correspondent, JJ.

What the heck I'll save £10 with the first decent bit of advice anyhow....Griff

OP
OP
ROB1CHELSEA1
Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Not forgetting a good ryme from your good self ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
That makes me as daft as you then Rob, as I've just renewed too.

We're paying good old fashioned folding for Daily Mail snippets from ShiftZZ, wind ups from Buttons, nutter speak from Munchie, Graham and countless others, and a 12 month subscription to the ins and outs of the sloberboberdob SAGA.

Mind you we also get sound advice from pappajohn, Geo, Jaws and [HI]quality reading from our Portuguese correspondent, JJ. [/HI]

What the heck I'll save £10 with the first decent bit of advice anyhow....Griff

In my "pre-Fun" days I would have thanked you profusely for your kind comment Griff.

Then I would have spent the rest of the day being proud of myself.

Now, after years of exposure to the thoughts and wisdom of the "Gang" (Chris Green, Hilldweller, Buttons, ShiftZZ, GJH, your good self and many others), I ask myself...

"What's he after?" :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
In my "pre-Fun" days I would have thanked you profusely for your kind comment Griff.

Then I would have spent the rest of the day being proud of myself.

Now, after exposure to the thoughts and wisdom of the "Gang" (Chris Green, Hilldweller, Buttons, ShiftZZ, GJH, your good self and many others), I ask myself...

[HI]"What's he after?"[/HI] :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

Nothing apart from continued enjoyment at some of the fine stuff you pen about and some of the utter tosh (normally footy orientated.)

Plus of course your rude comments about sailing, which to me engenders visions of slipping along at a comfortable 6 knots, quietly relying on mother nature and a good steady 15 knot breeze, to far away places (France or Cornwall) and a fresh adventure.

When you write about it its more like "flopping about on that bluey/greeny liquid, clinging on for dear life, punctuated with belly down leaning over the side and calling for HUEY and RUTH......:thumb:.........Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back