Next installment now on..... & into Croatia we go! (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Have now been in Croatia for about a week and glad to see that the crowds are begining to disperse. Parking everyday next to the Ocean, swimming, reading & relaxing .....dare I say it's getting a little bit boring::bigsmile:::bigsmile: OK I won't then!
I've posted the next section of my blog for those of you who have the stamina to read it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyone from MHF coming out here in the next few weeks? Have hardly seen any Brits let alone any funsters:Eeek:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Have now been in Croatia for about a week and glad to see that the crowds are begining to disperse. Parking everyday next to the Ocean, swimming, reading & relaxing .....dare I say it's getting a little bit boring::bigsmile:::bigsmile: OK I won't then!
I've posted the next section of my blog for those of you who have the stamina to read it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyone from MHF coming out here in the next few weeks? [HI]Have hardly seen any Brits let alone any funsters[/HI]:Eeek:

We legged it outa there just as soon as we heard you were comeing.

.......I don't think Croatia is ready for a Funster's get-together yet they've only just got over that last invasion............:ROFLMAO:
:winky:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Croatia

Anyone from MHF coming out here in the next few weeks? Have hardly seen any Brits let alone any funsters:Eeek:

Hello Jaygee,

We will be travelling to Croatia via Germany / Austria / Slovenia on the 8th Sept - not sure when we will arrive in Croatia as we are in no rush.

I can see you are having a great time. Enjoy!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sampain

Free Member
Sep 1, 2012
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just looked at your photos linked from the blog.
Did you have any hairy moments on the mountain roads with your relatively large MH?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jaygee
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Just looked at your photos linked from the blog.
Did you have any hairy moments on the mountain roads with your relatively large MH?
wasn't too bad , just a bit of a slog up and down the big mountains in Switzerland & Slovenia. There were a couple of roads in the mountains of Slovinea that TomTom wanted to take us but we knew there was no way we could use them so just went a different way.
Only problem we've had relating to our size is not being able to get to some of the remote campsites in Croatia but to be honest I think even a smaller one than ours would have trouble!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back