Oulton Park Motor racing circuit (1 Viewer)

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
I am taking the mh down to Oulton Park this Bank Holiday weekend for the Gold Cup meeting, not been for 30yrs, but newly retired and reliving my youth !!!!!!,
Are there any fellow funsters going, I have booked in the campsite there, probably arriving Friday evening for practice on Saturday ( no not me !, the entered competitors ),
Give us a shout if you are there and spot me ..... Elldis Autoquest 140 reg BX61KXO, be nice to see you and enjoy a beer or two,
Look forward to seeing you,
Ken :drink: :thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
See you there Ken.:thumb:

Arriving Saturday lunchtime(ish).

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Brilliant how this forum works, never fails to surprise me, sounds as if you had a good week end.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Weather was a bit iffy. It didn't affect us in vans too much but the tent campers had to endure a lot of rain & wind. This did have a slight detrimental effect on me due to them not sleeping too well, consequently they got up early and their chatter stopped me sleeping off my hangover. :winky: Apart from that it was a very good weekend.:thumb:

OP
OP
beerdrinker1
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for your company Ken. Had an excellent weekend:thumb:

My pleasure Phil, the weekend was, as you say excellent with being introduced to several blends of grape, and I am glad that your headache was only caused by the noisy early morning campers, and not by any involvement in sharing a bottle or two or three etc etc etc etc, here's to the next time :thumb::wine::wine::help: :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back