Drivers Mirror Indicator lense replacement! (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Van man managed to clip my drivers mirror this morning near Ballater (hope he had a bad day the anus :Angry:)

He took out my indicator lense, does anyone know if and where I can obtain a replacement? Couple of small cracks in casing below lense which should araldite and some scuffing, so provided I can obtain and fit a replacement I may have gotten away lightly! :Sad::Sad::Sad:

Apologies in advance if delay in replying to any posts, network coverage very iffy up here.

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
If it is a Fiat the lens is replaceable seperately - think it is around £30 though!

Steve

CURLYCORNFLAKE

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
North of Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi same thing happened to me managed to get the indicator off ebay for about 18 quid. Be sure to buy correct one with the right colour indicator I bought the wrong one and had to hunt for an orange coloured bulb ,then I repaired crack with araldite from behind, you can strip the mirrors out and get at the inside, but you could still see crack so I bought some wing mirror covers from mirror guard for 100 quid from a show NEC I think

The mirror guards are in white which makes them stand out more than the black, also I now drive more aware of vehicles coming towards me if on a narrow road.

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Quick update, ordered a replacement indicator lens from this dealer on Monday evening:- Link Removed

The seller checked the item against my reg no to confirm it was the correct part for my peace of mind.

Arrived Wednesday and easily fitted in literally minutes.

Well chuffed with the dealers service if anyone else needs an indicater lens:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back