Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
They ought to publish the photo the man took of the rider and get him identified.
What a cruel way to behave you cant just cant understand this cruelty can you. What goes through their tiny minds????

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
( If this did happen the way its been reported ) Then let me make this clear from the start i dont care who i upset with my reply to this one, the person who did this wants staking out on the ground and running over with his own bike and i for one would have no problem with doing it, or again staking out naked with a tin of chum round his nether regions and a hungry german sheppard let loose on him, apart from the dog :cry: who did not deserve this the upset for the owner there is also the bad press for motocross riders who get hounded away from patches of wastland by antibods.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
( If this did happen the way its been reported ) Then let me make this clear from the start i dont care who i upset with my reply to this one, the person who did this wants staking out on the ground and running over with his own bike and i for one would have no problem with doing it, or again staking out naked with a tin of chum round his nether regions and a hungry german sheppard let loose on him, apart from the dog :cry: who did not deserve this the upset for the owner there is also the bad press for motocross riders who get hounded away from patches of wastland by antibods.

I agree with you 100 percent:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back