Sep 7, 2011
Kent
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
February 2011
Hi
Its good to see the old Seafrance ferries back in service again under the new name My ferry link, I always liked these ferries when I was a Trucker.
I think I will give them ago next month when I go over again price about the same as P&O.:Smile:
www.myferrylink.com/

Gus

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for that.. Yes the front page is myferrylink but the pages inside are seafrance.com:thumb:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
We watched one of the first ones pull into Dover on Monday evening - 2 lorries, 2 cars and a van came off! Hope they get better and give more competition - I've just done a quick quote for September and they came in £20.00 less than P & O

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We watched one of the first ones pull into Dover on Monday evening - 2 lorries, 2 cars and a van came off! Hope they get better and give more competition - I've just done a quick quote for September and they came in £20.00 less than P & O

I've always preferred SeaFrance to P&O Not been on P&O for a while, but when I used to, the food was 'orrible served by unshaven, disinterested guys in grey (white if washed) teeshirts. Whereas on SeaFrance the staff always seemed a bit cleaner had a bit of je ne sais quoi and it meant French bread was served before we even left blighty::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back