Was this the Malvern 2012 meet (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Was this the Malvern 2012 meet as Bob described it...RV mud bath at bottom of field near the gate

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrrtW164KZE&feature=related[/ame]

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
please note

please note I did not get stuck at Peterborough which was ten times worse.. but someone had laid a rubber road way over the mud at Malvern and all those europeans had made a real mess of them with there front wheel drives....

I plead in mitigation that there was 70 plus MHF and a lot of other motor homes and caravan from another club also using the same gateway and track.. well over 100 had trodden or driven the track before me... I was told that even a 4 x 4 navaho had got stuck....

and Brian it is only 23'3" no it has not shrunk by 6" which might well have with the rain.. but I read the label wrong.

Bob:Blush:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I would not say you were stuck Bob, :winky: you just could not go the way you wanted.:roflmto:

Once we got you heading in the right direction you flew over the road. :ROFLMAO:

No one got stuck on our field, a couple just needed to borrow the SUPER MATS !!!!!!! That our right hand man has at the moment.::bigsmile:

And will soon loose if he keeps leaving them outside his van. :ROFLMAO: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
that is true

I would not say you were stuck Bob, :winky: you just could not go the way you wanted.:roflmto:

Once we got you heading in the right direction you flew over the road. :ROFLMAO:

No one got stuck on our field, a couple just needed to borrow the SUPER MATS !!!!!!! That our right hand man has at the moment.::bigsmile:

Yes that is true.. more off a lot of wheel spin not going anywhere fast, except side ways... but no where near like Peterborough.. certainly no 10" troughs dug out by some vehicles.:Cool:

The mud mats under the traction wheels and a slight reverse on to the grass opposite our area and then a case of gunning it across the road on to the grass... no one got stuck on the grass area.

to much funnels in to a small area before they could break out on tot he grass... but the mats work... I have a large on of them I use to load my power chair up the trailer ramp.. works every time.

Bob

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

No one got stuck on our field, a couple just needed to borrow[HI] the SUPER MAT[/HI]S !!!!!!! That our right hand man has at the moment.::bigsmile:

Have you a link to these mats, Bob, in case anyone wants to buy some?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Have you a link to these mats, Bob, in case anyone wants to buy some?

Gaz has them Graham, I think he said something about them being used for temporary parking on grass, I'v no idea where he got them. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back