Who's going where this bank holiday weekend (1 Viewer)

GaryW

Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Personally we are off to Camping and Caravan Club site at Ravenglass. Anyone been before,is it ok?.Taking our 2 cocker Spaniels so hope there is good walking in the area

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We never normally leave home on bank holidays. But our daughter wanted us to drop her in Bristol for the weekend and pick her up on Monday. So rather than come home we've booked into the Bath Marina site and will be tourists in Bath for the whole weekend. ::bigsmile:

boroboy51

Free Member
Aug 10, 2012
Middlesbrough
Funster No
MH
Compass Classique
Exp
1 year completed
No bank holiday

Aiming to go To North Berwick, East Lothian. Not a Bank Holiday in Scotland

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are booked on at the Covet in Norfolk for six nights and then on the channel Tunnel for as long as it takes-------HOORAH

CURLYCORNFLAKE

Free Member
Oct 8, 2009
North of Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
c&cc site in Bowness weather is going to be rubbish,c&cc site fees are sky high but hopefully a good weekend.Meeting up with friends on Saturday and Grasmere show on Sunday.
For all you sailing types it will be oiles at the ready still at least we're on hard standing with hookup and showers and stuff.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
RV petrol tank filled up Lpg tanks full after the weekend at Malvern i am off to Lutterworth on Thursday for the 7th annual bash only £20 for 4 nights with music and bar with good company and friends what more could one ask for??

No naughty or dirty comments please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
just because i am single dose not mean i am desperate :Blush: ok so i am looking well i am alll male :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

single !!!! (note the single bit ) single ladies please not the above hehehee

Ian F

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We will be at an MCC Rally at Walton on Thames over the Bank Holiday. Then its off to the Isle of Wight on a Red Funnel deal.

Brisey.

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
On Sunday we (Bill and Judy) will be catching the boat out of Plymouth to spend some time at our house in Spain. I wonder if anybody else is on the same boat.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
We are like many motorhome enthusiasts and fed up with rip off campsites in the uk.
Promised ourselves a trip to the Dusseldorf Show for many years so leave on Saturday and return on Friday week. Weather not really important as will be in the show for two or three days. It will be very interesting to compare our large indoor shows and see how the German's do it. The motorhome parking alone appears to be very big with 2500 pitches.

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
It will be the usual CS site for us Milestone just outside Norwich.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Oulton Park Gold Cup for the weekend.

Saturday morning (qualifying) until racing finishes Monday evening. ::bigsmile:riving2:::bigsmile:riving2:::bigsmile:riving2:

Last edited:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Taking three grandsons down to Broadstairs to play in the rock pools and eat some chips,...........also as a shakedown run for Portugal in september.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
We will be at an MCC Rally at Walton on Thames over the Bank Holiday. Then its off to the Isle of Wight on a Red Funnel deal.

Brisey.
Hi Brisey, If you need any info on what to do or see when on the island , just give me a PM,as I live there. Terry:Cool:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We ain't going nowhere. :Sad: I'd actually forgotten it was a Bank Holiday - but with not going to work anymore every day is a Bank Holiday! :Doh:

Instead we'll be catching up on bits and pieces which we haven't done since we got back off holiday on Sunday as well as mooching round car boot sales etc, and finishing off getting our current MH ready for change-over on Wednesday!!!! :thumb:

It's taken ages to empty it and return it to it's original 'as new' condition, now just need to give it a good swill out and put a few bits back in as we'll be heading to a campsite for Tuesday night so we'll be at the dealers bright and early on Wednesday. Then we'll be staying in it nearby for a few days to make sure everything is okay. We'll be visiting Newark show on the following Saturday before heading back and showing the van to my Mum - compulsory visit ... she'll sulk if we don't and there's nothing worse than a sulking 87 year old! :shout:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We are booked on at the Covet in Norfolk for six nights and then on the channel Tunnel for as long as it takes-------HOORAH

That'll be a short holiday then, it only takes 35 minutes to cross! :ROFLMAO:

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
went away the weekend just gone, enjoyed a quiet one with friends,
bank holidays dont appeal much now to much hassle with the traffic
around here, so will be home doing family stuff.:rain:

There again though only a couple more weeks and its of to France
for 2 weeks cant wait.:Cool:

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
were off to CL North Lodge near St Petrox / Stackpole quay lovel CL and great area ( when its not rainning ):cry::cry:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Warm and dry glued to TV for the first Moscow superbikes race.

Jan 22, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since April 2011
We are off for a another no clothing weekend away :secret:. Helps with the packing and no washing when we return.

Only hope the weather is OK.:rain::rain:

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Off to Burnham on sea for a couple of nights then up a bit to Weston super mare . Should find a few things to do around there ?

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Been at C&CC THS at Fraisthorpe since Monday, then off to the Roses weekend at Pickering with the MCC tomorrow. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I'm going nowhere near Norfolk so I avoid Laneside's personal rain cloud :roflmto:

Nothing planned. Waiting to schedule some building work and then we can work out when we can get away.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back