Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I may be talking out of turn....

And if I am I openly "Appolgies"....

Talking to Bob at the "Stratford" Meet.... I think Bob mentioned after the Malvern meet he would not be Marshalling so many if any meets...

If this is the case I would like to wish Bob and Jane all the best for the future....

And grateful thanks for all the hard work they have put into the club with their marshalling and Bacon & Roll get togethers which seemed to follow each meet..

I`m sure all your hard work putting up Marquee`s etc is appreciated by many..

Not the easiest of jobs,

But always a huge big smile and a friendly greeting when they are marshalls.. and always willing to sort out anyones problems...

As said my appologies if you have changed your mind or if I got it wrong..:Blush:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I may be talking out of turn....

And if I am I openly "Appolgies"....

Talking to Bob at the "Stratford" Meet.... I think Bob mentioned after the Malvern meet he would not be Marshalling so many if any meets...

If this is the case I would like to wish Bob and Jane all the best for the future....

And grateful thanks for all the hard work they have put into the club with their marshalling and Bacon & Roll get togethers which seemed to follow each meet..

I`m sure all your hard work putting up Marquee`s etc is appreciated by many..

Not the easiest of jobs,

But always a huge big smile and a friendly greeting when they are marshalls.. and always willing to sort out anyones problems...

As said my appologies if you have changed your mind or if I got it wrong..:Blush:

Seconded

All the best Rick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Sad Day if true

It will be a VERY SAD day if they do decide to give up marshalling. Perhaps the compromise could be to do one or two rallies per year........PLEASE Bob and Jane we really do NEED YOU:thumb::thumb:

We'll help you if we can:Eeek::Eeek:

Regards Brian and Chris

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Bob and Jane have always been fantastic rally hosts.

The hard work they put in is always appreciated.

We wish them well for the future and look forward to seeing them at future meets.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Don't be too upset----they are not defecting to the 'dark side'::bigsmile: ------but we will ALL miss their hard work as marshalls:cry::cry:
We really need some new people to come forward to marshall some events-----------------------------------------you DON'T have to try to match their efforts ---just do it YOUR WAY:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:---------give one a go-------there is usually some help available, if/when you need it::bigsmile:
Nigel & Pamala

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Oh No - but would like to say many many thanks for making us so welcome and especially lovely bacon rolls, hope to catch up with you soon though - all the very best Perri & Tony x x x :cry::cry::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:cry::cry::cry: Sorry its true. :roflmto:

But we will be helping as and when we can. :thumb: Bob.

Quite right too.

In any organisation there are givers and takers and down right rude.

You two have done much more than your fair share. And unlike the cattle prod wielding marshals of The Dark Side, done it so pleasantly.

Thanks and apologies for not helping enough.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Bob and Jane have done a sterling job this last 18 months. At a show rally, it takes up a lot of time. Sometimes after looking after everyone else they hardly have time to dash around the show themselves. The only reward being the thanks and appreciation that has been so rightly showered upon them.

Thank you so much guys, you've been brilliant. :clap::clap: It will be nice to see you at a rally soon with your feet up:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back