LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the politicians and their spin doctors consider occassions like the olympics and royal weddings etc are a great time to bury bad news. Even as we sit here bills are waiting to become law, and their consultation process where the public have a right to reply, is hidden behind whats happening at the olympics.

you better believe that this is a holiday from bad news, as the smelly brown stuff hits the twirly thing soon after the olympics finish and will carry on for months. I would probably go so far as to say a bet on a generall election next year wont get good odds:Eeek:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Such cheerful happy posts, the like, that I for one have not missed.......:RollEyes:

I am thoroughly enjoying the Olympics and realising that although there may be bad news around the corner......... Who cares.....

Why worry about it.....

Just get on with life, you only have one go...... Make the most.....

Without the politicians on the TV everyday, the country still rumbles on...... So.......

Don't worry, be happy.........::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Such cheerful happy posts, the like, that I for one have not missed.......:RollEyes:

I am thoroughly enjoying the Olympics and realising that although there may be bad news around the corner......... Who cares.....

Why worry about it.....

Just get on with life, you only have one go...... Make the most.....

Without the politicians on the TV everyday, the country still rumbles on...... So.......

Don't worry, be happy.........::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU[/ame]

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
A woman ambling through hackney on her cycle at 2200hrs,.........people just aimlessy strolling about, and chatting on street corners, London streets mostly empty of traffic............pretty soon, we hand it all back to the gangs, theives and muggers, and creep back into our holes....and turn on the radar that normaly keeps us clear of the "no-go" areas when the thousands of troops/police/olympic helpers have all gone.
Olympic legacy?.....................ypu can teach kids to play sports, but youve got to make it safe for them to do it,...that should be the legacy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back