Do you have your motorhome manual on computer? (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
answering queries is made much easier if the correct information is to hand. I wonder you you have a motorhome manual/or accessory manual on your computer/cd, or do you have old manuals lying around that are no longer required. If so then if possible I would like copies/them Please.
Many thanks.

Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have several Roger but unfortunately they are all in German. Comes from the days of the strong £.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
German not too much of a problem, besides the diagrams are universal, hee hee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Might be an idea for Jim here? How about a Wiki where we can all upload manuals or online links to manuals for everything from Thetford toilets to Chargers etc?

We could all contribute and all benefit?

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Might be an idea for Jim here? How about a Wiki where we can all upload manuals or online links to manuals for everything from Thetford toilets to Chargers etc?

We could all contribute and all benefit?

Woahhh - hold on a mo.
These manuals are the copyright of the manufacturers. Let's not ask Jim to put MHF at risk of infringing others' intellectual property by uploading manuals.

Although it is a good idea of course, so a repository of links is probably the safest way to go.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Woahhh - hold on a mo.
These manuals are the copyright of the manufacturers. Let's not ask Jim to put MHF at risk of infringing others' intellectual property by uploading manuals.

Although it is a good idea of course, so a repository of links is probably the safest way to go.

That's why I said "or links"... Most manufacturers won't mind a download site and it is easy enough to ask. We used to host manuals for computer components when I ran a computer component wholesaler. There wasn't a problem except for one UK company. It isn't hard to manage.

There were 59 various user manuals last time I looked at our Link Removed:thumb:

A wiki is nice and easy to edit and gives the option of links as well as actual downloads...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back