fut1a

Free Member
Jul 28, 2012
flintshire
Funster No
MH
swift sundance
Exp
Just come back from our first weekend in our Swift Sundance at Trawsdir in Barmouth. So I though I had better join a forum so I can get some help and advice.

Being a complete novice one of my first qusetions will be advice on which bits I need, but I will post them on the correct page.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hello and welcome. Hope we get to meet you at a rally. ::bigsmile::welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster:

Ivy

malheg

Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
Barmouth

Hello,
We are also in North wales and go to Barmouth at least once a year as it is in easy driving distance.
We always stay on the Hendre Mynach site 100yds from the sea and a easy 15min walk along the prom. into Barmouth.
Never stayed at Trawsdir, how was it.
Malc

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, ask any question you need to no matter how small, someone usually has a sensible answer, and a few off the wall ones as well. Enjoy your new motorhome :welcomefunster:

OP
OP
F

fut1a

Free Member
Jul 28, 2012
flintshire
Funster No
MH
swift sundance
Exp
Hello,
We are also in North wales and go to Barmouth at least once a year as it is in easy driving distance.
We always stay on the Hendre Mynach site 100yds from the sea and a easy 15min walk along the prom. into Barmouth.
Never stayed at Trawsdir, how was it.
Malc

Hi, Trawsdir is a very nice site. The site is well kept, clean and tidy, the toilets and showers are quite impressive. For 2 adults and a dog it was £33 per night, so I would have expected it to be well kept.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, using a new van is a bit like being on holiday, new things to find, little puzzles to solve. All part of the fun. do check out the rallies page and the chatroom.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back