Is there anybody out there ??? (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Currently on the CC site at Pandy near Abergavenny for three nights ! Anybody around ?

The lady I am with is taking the pi$$ out of the MH fun site:Doh: (She will shortly be having a slap !!:Cool:) A grain of sense passed her lips......Is there such a thing as a Funsters funeral ! :Eeek: It got me thinking !! Comments please !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Currently on the CC site at Pandy near Abergavenny for three nights ! Anybody around ?

The lady I am with is taking the pi$$ out of the MH fun site:Doh: (She will shortly be having a slap !!:Cool:) A grain of sense passed her lips......[HI]Is there such a thing as a Funsters funeral [/HI]! :Eeek: It got me thinking !! Comments please !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMzvo8s5sv8"]THIS[/ame] will probably come closest ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Steve, you need to park on a roundabout to make her feel at home or alternatively bring her into chat later this evening, kill or cure, hee hee.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007

3 mile up the road....and im quite round ta::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back