Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
He should have been after getting sent off against City, prob cost us the title.!!!

If your talking about the Joey version of Barton, well in that case he's not all bad:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Have not been there for a long time. It is a dual CCC and CC site. The CCC part is furthest from the road and the amenities. It has good views across the Bristol Channel as long as the mist is not down.

Lots of walks and there are 2 pubs in Morthoe village The ship used to do good grub and real ale.

One word of warning you are in Wildman country and have to drive past his CL to get to Damage he may try and hijack you now that he knows you are passing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a good time

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Oh dear....you still haven't grasped how fun works..never expect the expected....:winky::ROFLMAO:

Oh dear Paps, I think I have more than grasped and appreciated how it works, one thing you can't do, and that is upset me, I've got kids of my own:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Oh dear Paps, I think I have more than grasped and appreciated how it works, one thing you can't do, and that is [HI]upset me[/HI], [HI]I've got kids[/HI] of my own:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Borrow some one else's

Know They will upset you

Hoodies and bum showing strides like innit:hardhat::pray::whistle:

OP
OP
Gooney
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Borrow some one else's

Know They will upset you

Hoodies and bum showing strides like innit:hardhat::pray::whistle:

Come on Tofo, I've done my bit for society, brought up two sons, both tax paying law abiding lads who nobody messes about with,in responsible employment that I would like to think I had something to do with:winky:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Lovely site but when the weather's bad it's a bit wild. When we were there a few years ago there was a small shop that did lovely hot pasties ::bigsmile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Went there years ago , 1994 if I recall correctly, great site with terrific views and some great walks along the coastal path to the headlands .. Woolacombe beach is fantastic and although 'walkable' we used the car as the kids were young .. fit oldies might be ok :roflmto:

Coastal path near site, view of site and Woolacombe Beach

Attachments

• img105-1(1).jpg
    img105-1(1).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 18
  • img125.jpg
    img125.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • img094-1(1).jpg
    img094-1(1).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Great site immaculately maintained bread baked to order in the shop they also do great pasties and local brew. Plenty of fantastic walks nice clifftop one starts from Mortehoe up the side of the church:thumb:On the way to Mortehoe theres a house that sells fish/shellfish got some cracking seabass steaks and prawns for the barbie from them.

The only down side as others have mentioned is the weather, being high up you are exposed to the full force, it can be a bit windy, mind you it's got it's own field for kite flying.

I'm sure you will enjoy it:thumb::thumb:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Parked up at Wildmans CL. May see you in Woolacombe over the next week.

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Hi, we were there 3 weeks ago, is both Caravan Club and Camping & Caravan club plus people booking with the farm them selves, very windy open site, 2 toilet blocks, both getting on a bit but clean, the one straight down from the reception is the best.
Only one place to dump your rubbish (at the gate) despite being a large site.
fresh water taps etc are also not that plentiful.

Fantastic walks along the coastline, walk straight down the site follow the lane past the farms and down into the village off Lee, coastal bay with nice views, turn right and follow the narrow path into the village, on the right is the local pub "The Grampus Inn" fantastic food and live music played by who ever turns up, a great friendly atmosphere, dogs allowed in the pub.

The village of Morthoe is again walk through the site, turn left after the hay barn and follow the footpath, nice village, cream teas etc.

You can also get nice cream teas and yummy pasties from the bakery on the site.
Hope you enjoy it all as much as we did, it`s worth the walk down to the lighthouse.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Hi, we were there 3 weeks ago, is both Caravan Club and Camping & Caravan club plus people booking with the farm them selves, very windy open site, 2 toilet blocks, both getting on a bit but clean, the one straight down from the reception is the best.
Only one place to dump your rubbish (at the gate) despite being a large site.
fresh water taps etc are also not that plentiful.

Fantastic walks along the coastline, walk straight down the site follow the lane past the farms and down into the village off Lee, coastal bay with nice views, turn right and follow the narrow path into the village, on the right is the local pub "The Grampus Inn" fantastic food and live music played by who ever turns up, a great friendly atmosphere, dogs allowed in the pub.

The village of Morthoe is again walk through the site, turn left after the hay barn and follow the footpath, nice village, cream teas etc.

You can also get nice cream teas and yummy pasties from the bakery on the site.
Hope you enjoy it all as much as we did, it`s worth the walk down to the lighthouse.

Everything above is true

If IT'S WINDY THOUGH:Doh: Be prepared to walk at a 45 degree lean:roflmto:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
we are 800 yards from the mullacot roundabout on the right of the B3343(woolacombe road), you pass us to get to damage barton which is a about 1 mile down the road. We don't live here but are are around most of the day. I was going to say bring beer, but can't drink at the moment, hee hee. So just drop by and say Hi.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back