looking for sites around anyone been around this area

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
I think they do camping at the show although what it will be like underfoot is debatable :RollEyes: plenty of campsites nearby HERE:thumb:
Just hover your curser over a tent :thumb: I have not been to any of these (usualy wildcamp) but THIS one seems to have good reviews:winky: Good luck:thumb:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jul 17, 2009
Funster No
Nightmare

Used to do the Royal Welsh, the traffic is appalling, parking is a nightmare and if you don't arrive before 7.00am forget it. I used to camp at Rhayader which was about 20 mins away from Builth Wells, didn't have a MH in those days just a tent. I can't remember how many times the camp site was washed away during show week. Glad I don't have to go back, Royal Highland, Great Yorkshire, Suffolk shows all rain affected this year....stay at home or go to France and enjoy yourself.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Going up there on Sunday.
Staying with the local MCC group, using a school field somewhere.

Public car parks may get a bit muddy as the week goes on, but RWS have stated on their website, 'The Show Goes On'

Looking forward to it as my bit of seaweed outside the back door is telling me its going to be hot and sunny up there.

Peter

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Also going with South & West Wales group of MCC, local school on hardstanding, within easy walking distance of the show as Peter said weather forecast good! Don't forget the Welsh Cakes! - Perri:winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back