Offers (1 Viewer)

K

kuku

Deleted User
Hi
Mr Admin

Can we add a section to this forum of offers that could be available to members ( i assume there isn't one cus i cant find it ):whatthe:

And im sure that linda(Stateside tuning) would love to do offers for us not that she dont look after us anyway lol another discount for me "Hi Linda" ::bigsmile: P.s Need to get a new website setup for yourself www.rvbits.co.uk or sumat

Only reason i ask is that just looking for a ferry to uk and its bloody expensive.

If anybody knows of any offers could you let me know :Cool:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Phill!

I do try and look after you lot as best I can :Tongue:

These chaps claim to have the cheapest prices Link Removed

Alternatively, are there any deals listed on that site which you have paid for? :winky: :winky: I notice Sea France have a banner on there :rofl:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
If anybody knows of any offers could you let me know :Cool:

:Cool: Hi Phil (kuku). You could always take a holiday drive back through France. I found it was £100 cheaper (all including extra fuel) than sailing from Spain provided you did NOT use the Toll roads. Been doing it for 7 years. Mas o minus. :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
:Cool: Hi Phil (kuku). You could always take a holiday drive back through France. I found it was £100 cheaper (all including extra fuel) than sailing from Spain provided you did NOT use the Toll roads. Been doing it for 7 years. Mas o minus. :roflmto:

It is also quicker!:Cool:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Photo Area

Hi Bryan the WebWhiz and Jimjam the Main Man

Could we please have a dedicated area where photos can be uploaded for viewing? Maybe organised into separate folders? Maybe a photography sub-section?
Jen and I would be happy to help with photography related queries - we've had many years of semi=pro and pro work behind us, and she is in her final year of an Hons degree in Photography with lots of experience in digital and analog.

Laurie

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi Bryan the WebWhiz and Jimjam the Main Man

Could we please have a dedicated area where photos can be uploaded for viewing? Maybe organised into separate folders? Maybe a photography sub-section?
Jen and I would be happy to help with photography related queries - we've had many years of semi=pro and pro work behind us, and she is in her final year of an Hons degree in Photography with lots of experience in digital and analog.

Laurie

Have you clicked in the photo gallery on the top menu bar?

Is that what you mean?

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi Bryan, yes, but with the ability to add postings,like the other sub-forums/groups or perhaps a separate sub-forum / group for photography / video in addition to a gallery, if that's easier. The gallery is a great concept, but I personally find the layout a bit cluttered / confusing. :RollEyes:

Laurie

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
The gallery is a great concept, but I personally find the layout a bit cluttered / confusing. :RollEyes:

Laurie

I am so glad that it is not just me :roflmto: I nearly started to worry for a mo :roflmto:
I have to agree that I find the gallery a tad confusing.....

Keith

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
I think it is because of the numbers of people wanting to share lots of photos - and this will just get worse as the membership increases, so in the end, it all becomes a muddle and one misses the context of the photos and interest wanes quickly, which is a shame. I'm sure the Wizzards can do some tweaking :roflmto::roflmto:if they think its appropriate!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Guys, the gallery concept is quite simple. Maybe its because I know it better but I dont find it confusing at all. There are different categories that you can upload photos to, or you can make your own album. If you want to look a particular members album just choose it, or you can click on a gategory and view just those. When you upload the photos you can give them meaningful names and a long description. There is then the facility for endless discussion and comment about each photo.

Thanks for the input. Let me know what you find confusing and I will look into it for you.

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i agree its kinda confusing:Confused:,but im not used to it...maybe with more use it'll become clearer....im more used to posting photos in a thread...but im willing to learn...samm :winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Guys
I do feel that we have drifted a little "off topic" here ::bigsmile:
Phil (kuku) had originally asked about a section for information on discouunts etc, so perhaps the photo bits could be moved to a new thread, as it is an interesting thread in its own right.

Thanks all

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back