Free Member
Jul 11, 2012
Long Melford
Funster No
MH
about to buy
Exp
Hi
My partner and I are currently looking to buy our first Motorhome and so I thought it would be good to lurk around here to find out as much as possible about this exciting way of holidaying.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi
My partner and I are currently looking to buy our first Motorhome and so I thought it would be good to lurk around here to find out as much as possible about this exciting way of holidaying.

Hi and Welcome to MHFun:thumb: lots of good advice ....just ask::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Welcome to the place where the nutters keep the doctor in order !!

Stowmarket Caravans is always worth a visit.. Might not be the cheapest but the customer service is pretty darned good if you DO find something there suitable :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome to fun, nice to see another member from Suffolk. Agree with Jaws Stowmarket caravans are very helpful and now have a good range of motorhomes

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
As above, welcome on board. I live just the other side of Sudbury so nice to see another "local":thumb:

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Hi newbie, We are just back from Long Melford having camped at Kentwell for a fortnight to do the Tudor 1556 thing.Lovely part of the world (and we were very comfortable!).We are looking to move back down to Suffolk.Good luck with finding what you want.We did a "grand tour" of all the dealers from Perthshire Caravans right down to Stowmarket Caravans to get what we wanted.Eventually settled on the Knaus from Lowdhams Nottingham.My advice would be that I wouldn't let distance put you off.It's about getting the right van for you.:thumb:

Johnstey

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back