SNOOPER sat Nav customer service (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
:thumb:As it is common to berate companies who provide poor service i thought i should give credit where it is due,,,,:thumb:

sent my Snooper Ventura S5000 back on Wednesday with a covering note as it had developed a fault in the screen (part of it was showing a shadow ).:Sad:

It arrived with Snooper on Thursday,
had a replacement arrive on Saturday. :thumb: Excellent service in my book.:thumb:

For info; anyone looking at a snooper sat nav the company name is Performance Products, not to be confused with Snooper Direct... who are not Snooper at all!! but do sell snooper sat navs.

Confused :Eeek: I was....

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
:thumb:As it is common to berate companies who provide poor service i thought i should give credit where it is due,,,,:thumb:

sent my Snooper Ventura S5000 back on Wednesday with a covering note as it had developed a fault in the screen (part of it was showing a shadow ).:Sad:

It arrived with Snooper on Thursday,
had a replacement arrive on Saturday. :thumb: Excellent service in my book.:thumb:

For info; anyone looking at a snooper sat nav the company name is Performance Products, not to be confused with Snooper Direct... who are not Snooper at all!! but do sell snooper sat navs.

Confused :Eeek: I was....
Hi Phil
I sent my Snooper 1000, back to Snooper Runcorn they sent me back a replacement quickly I will test it on Friday going to Knutsford. Pete :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back