May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
They missed a main selling point...

It should state in the ad that This Van Has Stayed At Quinta Majay.

(If I knew it was worth so much I would have asked Phillip to drag it up the track with more respect!)

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
They missed a main selling point...

It should state in the ad that This Van Has Stayed At Quinta Majay.

We kept quiet about that bit of its history!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(If I knew it was worth so much I would have asked Phillip to drag it up the track with more respect!)

JJ :Cool:

Ha ha! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I bet he didn`t give you 32 grand for it:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Our van on ebay

Is it more than 23' 9???:ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Last time I saw it you could not see the seats for printers, paperwork, laptops and lord knows what else !!

I would never have recognised it !! ::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It's only 4 tonnes now, Brian, not 6 as it was with Marie's payload :roflmto:

So basically you are calling the first lady of FUN, Dame Penelope Pitstop, Two Tonne Tessie.

I think Sir Rex is going to come and have strong words with you. You're going to regret this. He'll probably bring his drums.

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
So basically you are calling the first lady of FUN, Dame Penelope Pitstop, Two Tonne Tessie.

I think Sir Rex is going to come and have strong words with you. You're going to regret this. He'll probably bring his drums.

Sir Rex is packing his drums and will soon be on his way to the North East - be afraid Graham - be very afraid!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Would I dare try to insult the Plum Queen? I might (accurately) call Sir Rex a Plonker and he would, no doubt admit the truth of the matter - but I wouldn't insult the Plum Queen ::bigsmile:

Anyway, it could well have been Rex's drums that caused the sinking in the sand ::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
In the advert he says it's a good deal because he knows the owners:Doh:

If I were selling it I would be saying its this cheap because I know the previous owners.

And I'm pleased you got what you wanted for it, it's a nice van, but I think he's charging more because it cost him thousands to get the wine out the garage for you:ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Anyway, it could well have been Rex's drums that caused the sinking in the sand ::bigsmile:

You have no sense of self preservation, do you.

First you insult the most revered woman on FUN, then insult her consort by accusing him of causing earthquakes with his drum playing.

Now he does get a good head of steam on when he gets in the rhythm and it's not uncommon to hear "did the earth move for you" emanating from the Pitstop residence but I should warn you that the last person to anger Sir Rex and got the drum treatment was in the operating theatre for 3 hours with a gynaecologist and plastic surgeon before the drums once again saw the light of day. They said he would walk again one day but could not put any time-scale on this.

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
You have no sense of self preservation, do you.

First you insult the most revered woman on FUN, then insult her consort by accusing him of causing earthquakes with his drum playing.

Now he does get a good head of steam on when he gets in the rhythm and it's not uncommon to hear "did the earth move for you" emanating from the Pitstop residence but I should warn you that the last person to anger Sir Rex and got the drum treatment was in the operating theatre for 3 hours with a gynaecologist and plastic surgeon before the drums once again saw the light of day. They said he would walk again one day but could not put any time-scale on this.

Have you been stalking us??? :whatthe::whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back