Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
sometimes i find that i cannot quote a post anyone else having this problem?:Smile:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
cleared the cache,useing a dell laptop,if i hit the quote button,it will pop up in the reply box for a second and then its gone but only now and again,strange:Smile:
works fine on the xoom:thumb:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
And that won't quote posts either ::bigsmile:

Perhaps this site is too advanced for the zoom?
could be but it aint:roflmto:
Do you think the ipad is a status symbol,or a useful computing tool like the XOOM?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Oh yes I know the problem, had a post today complained like hell when it snapped, but could I quote it, could I hell as like.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is all that 23'9"

Chris it is all that 23'9" you keep copying .. gets people confused let alone a sub standard communication device.:winky:

Bob:Blush:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Quotes

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
Oscar Wilde

I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad and to travel for it too!
William Shakespeare

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
Swami Vivekananda

Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.
Maya Angelou

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Writing and travel broaden your ass if not your mind and I like to write standing up.
Ernest Hemingway

It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.
Helen Keller

You and I come by road or rail, but economists travel on infrastructure.
Margaret Thatcher

We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
Anais Nin

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
Saint Augustine

To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
Aldous Huxley

Uncontrolled, the hunger and thirst after God may become an obstacle, cutting off the soul from what it desires. If a man would travel far along the mystic road, he must learn to desire God intensely but in stillness, passively and yet with all his heart and mind and strength.
Aldous Huxley

A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Charles Spurgeon

The man who never in his mind and thoughts travel'd to heaven is no artist.
William Blake

People commonly travel the world over to see rivers and mountains, new stars, garish birds, freak fish, grotesque breeds of human; they fall into an animal stupor that gapes at existence and they think they have seen something.
Soren Kierkegaard

I never saw a discontented tree. They grip the ground as though they liked it, and though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do.
John Muir

Extensive traveling induces a feeling of encapsulation, and travel, so broadening at first, contracts the mind.
Paul Theroux9
Yep, my quote system is working fine :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
could be but it aint:roflmto:
Do you think the ipad is a status symbol,or a useful computing tool like the XOOM?
I see the latest accessory for female Ipad owners is a pair of Wellington boots. Something to do with Kate Middleton's choice in footwear.:winky: The shopping centre today was full of followers of fashion in wellies looking at ipads.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back