Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Debyshire
Funster No
MH
hymer c640 c class
Exp
since 2009
No not gone through at nightmare because i visited there a few years ago looking at caravans and i asked a sales guy if there was any chance of some money knocking off a caravan as i had cash on the hip. he looked at me and said no way i will sell this easily for what we want as everyone can get credit. wonder if he would still turn my money away these days. so never been back there since

scek

Free Member
Jan 12, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Couple of years or so.
We've bought 2 motorhomes from them and no trouble at all. After sales and serice centre have been excellent.
Is it the service centre where you are having problems?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you have used this company, please do leave a review. Give them a star rating and leave a few words about your experience. The more reviews we have here the better this resource will become. Thanks in anticipation..:thumb:

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
G

GeoffH

Free Member
Jun 26, 2012
M/ch UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 7RG
Exp
We've bought 2 motorhomes from them and no trouble at all. After sales and serice centre have been excellent.
Its ben a nightmare from start, taken 7 months just to have a cracked plastic window replaced. Bad comunication and lied to constantly.

OP
OP
G

GeoffH

Free Member
Jun 26, 2012
M/ch UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 7RG
Exp

No not gone through at nightmare because i visited there a few years ago looking at caravans and i asked a sales guy if there was any chance of some money knocking off a caravan as i had cash on the hip. he looked at me and said no way i will sell this easily for what we want as everyone can get credit. wonder if he would still turn my money away these days. so never been back there since

Would like to know if anyone out there has gone through the nightmare we
have gone through buying from Glossop Caravans:Angry:
Bet its same saleperson I used. I am sure they will take it now but You did the right thing by staying away. Think they will tell you anything to sell now as they did myself. Wish there was a way to stop this happening to others.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its ben a nightmare from start, taken 7 months just to have a cracked plastic window replaced. Bad comunication and lied to constantly.

Review the service Broken Link Removed Geoff:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back