Jun 24, 2012
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Vw transporter concersion
Exp
Since 2006
Hi everybody.
I am new to this forum. I have owned my VW Transporter Reimo conversion for a number of years now. Myself and my husband decided to start camping when we first has children. The passion for camping has not left us. The only difference is our backs are getting middle aged now and we need the luxury of a comfortable bed.
Due to our family growing, and I mean growing, six foot at the ages of 14 is just one of our children, we have had to buy a trailer tent to fit use all in. Not the ideal solution but cheap and cheerful. The camper van is still a work in progress but not looking bad for an S Reg old girl. You never know we could one day upgrade to one that fits us all in.
Thanks

Mossdarl

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well my kids rapidly reached the age where I had to buy them their own campers just to fit all their offspring in, but hey there ain't no pockets in a shroud........ :winky:

edit Oh Welcome Mossdarl, have sum-fun.....Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

seymore

Free Member
Feb 13, 2010
Newcastle under Lyme.
Funster No
MH
Van coversion
Exp
This is the 4th van weve done
just to say hello

:thumb:Hi mossdarl wellcome to the site,we had a tranporter conversion when we started. We had some great times,loads of fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Mossdarl

Free Member
Jun 24, 2012
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Vw transporter concersion
Exp
Since 2006
Many thanks

Thank you all for the kind words. We are hoping to go to the Motorhome show in Shrewsbury this weekends. We will try and come and find your group. Thanks again.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Fun, if you go to Shewsbury look out for the yellow flags flying with the smiley faces and blue motorhome fun, then you will have found them, don't be shy say hello.:welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back